-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Cornell 2025-2026 (c/o 2030 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
FrenchArmyKnife
Full Member
Has anyone else got the call or do we think they are done? Also congratulations to those that got accepted!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FrenchArmyKnife
Full Member
I am west coast and nothing for me though I'm guessing at this point most if not all calls are done since they started around like 6 AM our timeDid anyone from the west coast get called yet?
blueyturtle
Full Member
my classmate got a call around 12:50 EST
anonsquirrel
New Member
Also wondering the same thing 😅
bbybear
Full Member
west coast and haven't heard anything eitherI am west coast and nothing for me though I'm guessing at this point most if not all calls are done since they started around like 6 AM our time
bubblepop27
Full Member
west coast here too, still nothing. 🙁
west coast and haven't heard anything either
Just received my acceptance call! I live in the midwest so 1:06pm central time - Do not give up hope just yet!
dancingdolphins
Full Member
Just got an OOS acceptance call!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
blueyturtle
Full Member
did you just receive the call?midwest OOS acceptance!!
yesdid you just receive the call?
spicedsuka
New Member
Was called at 11:36AM PST! OOS acceptance!
prevet123!
Full Member
Eeek ugh i kinda just wish it was an email at the same time 😭 this anticipation not hearing anything is crazy even if it’s a rejection i just wanna know
flsheltermed
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE - this doesn't feel real!!!!!
edit - i'm on the east coast (EST)
edit - i'm on the east coast (EST)
Last edited:
smallanimal1028
New Member
I missed a call an hour ago from Oneida, NY im freaking out that I missed it. They tried to leave a voicemail but it cut off after 2 seconds. Can anyone share the area code they got a call from?
Area code 607 (Ithaca NY) but it sounds like multiple people are calling. I am last name R/ Texas if that's any helpI missed a call an hour ago from Oneida, NY im freaking out that I missed it. They tried to leave a voicemail but it cut off after 2 seconds. Can anyone share the area code they got a call from?
Mine was from Athens, GA but I think it's different people callingI missed a call an hour ago from Oneida, NY im freaking out that I missed it. They tried to leave a voicemail but it cut off after 2 seconds. Can anyone share the area code they got a call from?
I missed a call an hour ago from Oneida, NY im freaking out that I missed it. They tried to leave a voicemail but it cut off after 2 seconds. Can anyone share the area code they got a call from?
flsheltermed
Full Member
Call back, someone said they had to call back earlier and then they were admitted.I missed a call an hour ago from Oneida, NY im freaking out that I missed it. They tried to leave a voicemail but it cut off after 2 seconds. Can anyone share the area code they got a call from?
Yes!
Yes they are not allowed to say you are accepted in a voicemail, I had to call back and then got my acceptanceCall back, someone said they had to call back earlier and then they were admitted.
flsheltermed
Full Member
I am not a traditional applicant (not Cornell stats), and since there's no letter, I have the urge to call back and make sure they got the right person, LOL.
smallanimal1028
New Member
The voicemail they left cut off after 2 seconds. The number won’t let me call back i’m thinking it was spam 😣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bbybear
Full Member
Similar!! I got a call from a number with no ID, but I couldn't take it and can't call back. Thinking it is also spam 🙁
The voicemail they left cut off after 2 seconds. The number won’t let me call back i’m thinking it was spam 😣
flsheltermed
Full Member
I think they weren't doing it by coast. I'm East Coast and got my call at 3:05 PM ET. Then I opened this and saw some West Coast people got their calls at similar times. TBH, I don't even know who I talked to because I was too freaked out to listen, but I would guess that people got a list of numbers to call and are doing it on their own time today.do you think they are done with east coast phone calls?
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Love to see another non-trad out here winning! Congratulations!!I am not a traditional applicant (not Cornell stats), and since there's no letter, I have the urge to call back and make sure they got the right person, LOL.
blueyturtle
Full Member
so we can get a call at night too just anytime?I think they weren't doing it by coast. I'm East Coast and got my call at 3:05 PM ET. Then I opened this and saw some West Coast people got their calls at similar times. TBH, I don't even know who I talked to because I was too freaked out to listen, but I would guess that people got a list of numbers to call and are doing it on their own time today.
iscrolltoomuch
Full Member
I live abroad right now, and my US number is not working right now and I just got an email from Cornell saying they tried calling me.. Does anyone know what will happen if I don't receive the call...?
FutureDVM2030
Full Member
This would make sense for me! Call at 8:51 am EST and my last name starts with an ESomeone of FB said they are going in Alpha order? Does that make sense to anyone accepted?
aa224
New Member
I had a call from a veterinarian who is a graduate of the school, I don't think it was the directoris the director calling each individual on the acceptance list?
fingermonkey
Full Member
Do you think they will still call tomorrow or is it over 😔
Someone on facebook said that they called for two days in 2022! Keep up your hopes!
My assessment: for other schools, it seems like a ton of people posted on facebook and SDN and here there haven't been that many. Maybe less of Cornell's class happens to be on facebook, or maybe they're still calling!
My assessment: for other schools, it seems like a ton of people posted on facebook and SDN and here there haven't been that many. Maybe less of Cornell's class happens to be on facebook, or maybe they're still calling!
purpleeventer
UMN CVM c/o 2030
Does anyone know if they sent rejections on the same day as acceptances last year? I can’t bring myself to look through the forum from that cycle
Last year they didn't call for acceptances. Acceptances, waitlists, and rejections were all staggered in terms of when they were emailed out, but I think by the end of the morning everyone knew of their status!Does anyone know if they sent rejections on the same day as acceptances last year? I can’t bring myself to look through the forum from that cycle
prevet123!
Full Member
Did anyone who was accepted get an email or a portal update?
I did not get an email. They said we would get more information later this week. (I actually forgot when they said, but there will be an email).
i<3extrusion
New Member
Do you remember what their name was by any chance?? I was too in shock to take in any information 😅I had a call from a veterinarian who is a graduate of the school, I don't think it was the director
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have received two definitive rejections this cycle, and have an interview with Auburn next week. & Technically have four more schools to hear from (Inlcuding Cornell). I was really hoping for good news from more schools, but I fear Cornell is finished with their acceptance calls and I will simply receive an email later this week saying I was never even considered as an applicant. 🫠
kkitten123
New Member
Is there a Facebook group? If so what is it?Someone on facebook said that they called for two days in 2022! Keep up your hopes!
My assessment: for other schools, it seems like a ton of people posted on facebook and SDN and here there haven't been that many. Maybe less of Cornell's class happens to be on facebook, or maybe they're still calling!
Is there hope for IS people? From this thread it seems like the IS people heard this morning and only OOS since...
bbybear
Full Member
Did the voice message say to call the admission office? I received a voicemail earlier, but it didn't come through until just a few minutes ago... going to be stressed all night!I initially missed their call 😭 but I got a voicemail from a doctor on the admissions team at 8:51 am! I called back at 9:47 am though, and was officially offered OOS admission!!! I'm so so ecstatic and honestly in shock
APVMA facebook group. Not just for Cornell, for all pre vets.Is there a Facebook group? If so what is it?
Is there hope for IS people? From this thread it seems like the IS people heard this morning and only OOS since...
I am OOS and heard in the morning. I think everything was sprinkled through out the day, and it sounds like there's hope for more calls tomorrow!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K