anyone applying to howard need advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

realtalk

pre-dental
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My gpa is a 3.2 and science is a 3.1 with a Dat 17aa 19ts 16 reading comp 12 math 16 pat. The lady at admission said I might have to take the test over again because I made a 12 in the math. Is this true and what do you guys think I should do. I already have turned in my applications to other schools like tufts, temple, nova, NYU, meharry, BU, Arizona

Members don't see this ad.

realtalk said:
My gpa is a 3.2 and science is a 3.1 with a Dat 17aa 19ts 16 reading comp 12 math 16 pat. The lady at admission said I might have to take the test over again because I made a 12 in the math. Is this true and what do you guys think I should do. I already have turned in my applications to other schools like tufts, temple, nova, NYU, meharry, BU, Arizona

Considering that you got your info straight from admissions, why look elsewhere?
Sorry but with a 12 in any section a redo is definitely in order.

I could just guess every question and get a 12. You need to redo.

hey there, get the arco gmat/gre math review do the book cover to cover memorize basic math rules, and when you take the re- test only spend around a minute or so on each problem. u will at least get a 17. QR is an easy section to pull up, don't forget about your other sections when you re-take. PM me I still have some old DAT stuff for sale.