Anyone did Medical Spanish abroad...like Argentina?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ggmk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gone to school abroad for medical Spanish or know a good program? In particular I'm thinking about going to Argentina, but I'd like to hear about it if you know of a good program in a different location. It just sounds like something fun and educational to do for a vacation week or two. I found several programs online through google but really can't judge the quality or how serious they are about teaching through the websites because anyone can set up a nice website with nice pictures.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone gone to school abroad for medical Spanish or know a good program? In particular I'm thinking about going to Argentina, but I'd like to hear about it if you know of a good program in a different location. It just sounds like something fun and educational to do for a vacation week or two. I found several programs online through google but really can't judge the quality or how serious they are about teaching through the websites because anyone can set up a nice website with nice pictures.

thanks

I went to Ecuador last summer and it was a great experience. The program I participated in was in Quito and you can find it through http://www.amerispan.com and go to the medical spanish link. You can PM me for more info. Some classmates of mine went to Quito as well but through a different program called CFHI. Go to this link http://www.cfhi.org. This program is a little more expensive and you don't get as much language training. It's a great thing to do between your MS-1 and MS-2 year.

thanks

Send my a PM and I will say you what can you do for coming in Argentina.

Members don't see this ad :)
Send my a PM and I will say you what can you do for coming in Argentina.[/q

Hi I'm also thinking of going to medical school in Argentina and would like some incite on what to do and what to expect if you can please jeep me out.

thanks

Argentina, esp Buenos Aires is the tits (is that what the kids say these days?) . Even if you don't find a great program, I'd highly recommend it. The women are gorgeous, the people are friendly, there is an incredible night life, there are beautiful sites nearby... forget about teaching. Go for the fun +/- some education.