Anyone from USC willing to share their experiances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

paggal

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know more about the curriculum and student life. (Especially about PBL and lectures) Will we still have lectures or is everything group based learning? I have heard rumors about people not passing board exams too!
 
I wanted to know more about the curriculum and student life. (Especially about PBL and lectures) Will we still have lectures or is everything group based learning? I have heard rumors about people not passing board exams too!
i believe it’s one lecture and the rest of the subjects are pbl you basically learn the material on your own
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to know more about the curriculum and student life.
You should want to know more about what paying back $650,000 in student loans feels like. Answer:

33D7520D-5328-40C8-96AE-7C2C35BE0378.gif


Big Hoss
 
Last edited: