Anyone heard from Wright State Univ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrsmac

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've been looking at this site for about a year and just registered. Anyway, if anyone out there applied to Wright State University could you let me know if you have heard anything? I've heard from other schools but I haven't gotten anything from Wright State (except a bill on my credit card saying they processed my secondary application-how nice of them)

I haven't even gotten a rejection letter:D . I'm begining to think I made that school up. I'm not sure if I should write them off yet. Any ideas? Thanks for listening, and congrats to everyone who is already on their way!!!

MrsMac.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi and welcome to posting here on SDN
stretch.gif
Wright State is one of the 3 schools I haven't withdrawn from yet because my parents live in Ohio. I haven't heard anything except an email telling me I am still under consideration. I was starting think that I was the only one appying there from SDN.

My husband is looking for a job in the town where I have been accepted. If he gets a job there before Wright contacts me, then I am going to withdarw from them also. But it would be nice to hear something from them.

Wright State will send out a letter faster if you call their admissions office and request a review of your status. You may have to do it more than once. If you ask for a time frame for receiving a hard copy of their decision, you will generally get it within the time frame. If you do nothing, you will wait forever. When I spoke with them, their admissions committee was only meeting once a month. This may increase as their deadline for selecting the class approaches.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,

I was admitted to Wright State a few moths ago. I'm an Ohio resident, which I am sure played a 98% part in it being the fastest process I'd had at a school.

BTW, I freaking loved Wright State. I think it was awesome. The only school I have been to that I liked better and felt better about than Wright State was Cleveland Clinic. That said, I'm almost certainly going to be going to Case unless the Clinic folks shine down on me.

Anybody who wants my opinion on Wright State, let me know. I can post here or IM.

Judd

I would email or call Wright, they got back to me the same day I emailed about my status... they told me the following:
"Your application is in active review at this time. Your status will not change unless invited for an interview or at the end of the process which will be the end of March. We will send letters to those not chosen for interviews after that time."

Hey,

I'm an Ohio resident and I heard back from them pretty fast too (within a month of turning in my secondary). They are alive and kicking, so I suggest you call them up.

For those of you who have interviewed at Wright, what did you think about school and the interview itself?

1) What are the best aspects of the program in your opinion?

2) What do you dislike about the program?

Thanks for the feedback.