2023-2024 Wright State (Boonshoft)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Withdrew my A yesterday. They got back to me within 20 minutes. Hopefully this is a sign of hasty waitlist movement to come! Best of luck to all of you guys. Dayton is a special place with lots of heart and history.
 
Just checked last year's thread, they were a few days late with the waitlist tiers, and most acceptances at least on SDN didn't come till Mid-May. Only thing to do is just relax and enjoy the waitlist rollercoaster 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
what is the dress code for the second look event
The email was a bit ambiguous "There isn’t one. Many students dress professionally for this event, but you are welcome to dress casually. Neither your attendance or attire will have any bearing on your acceptance or waitlist position. Please wear shoes appropriate for the walking tour." I think I will take this as maybe business casual
 
The email was a bit ambiguous "There isn’t one. Many students dress professionally for this event, but you are welcome to dress casually. Neither your attendance or attire will have any bearing on your acceptance or waitlist position. Please wear shoes appropriate for the walking tour." I think I will take this as maybe business casual
Ah thank you! I def didn't want to be underdressed
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad