anyone still waitlisted at Drexel IMS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shoke99

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if any of the Drexel IMS'ers are still checking this, has anyone gotten off the waitlist the last couple of days?

I'm still bugging the receptionist and holding out hope...even though the orientation has already begun.

also, has anyone found out how many people are on this waitlist/ have any advice in getting admitted?

Members don't see this ad.

Yup, I am waitlisted too. I applied really late. I talked to Kim and she said there are 10 people on the waitlist and no more will be added, this was last week.

I hope spots have opened up. I called them again today and all I got was the stupid answer machine.

Good luck to you.

if you guys dont mind me asking, what are your stats (gpa,mcat)? I'm going to be applying for the next class and was wondering about some statistics...thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a 3.45 and a 10V, 14B, 13P, waitlisted at 3 med schools. Applied for IMS July 12(3 days before deadline) and got in. I heard some roommates and such didn't show up, but I don't know anything more than hearsay.

i just gave up my spot a few days ago, gluck!