Anyone taking NAPLEX in oregon because app is easier?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmacy1187

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I'm from California but thinking about going oregon to take my naplex since they have a 45 day waiting period plus the application "seems" easier than other states. Wanted to get feedback if my research is correct.
 
I wish I did it that way. You will get your score in 3 days too.

I hope my thinking isn't wrong. Material is fresh in my brain - just to CPJE so thought why not head to Oregon and then do a score transfer. Worst case California might make me wait another 45 days to get my license but at least I can work without the stress of any exam.

Not sure if I'm missing a unforeseen problem that could prevent me from transferring my score.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi
I'm from California but thinking about going oregon to take my naplex since they have a 45 day waiting period plus the application "seems" easier than other states. Wanted to get feedback if my research is correct.

The only problem I can see here is having Oregon as your primary state of licensure. If you can't change it back to California, that's a lot of future money wasted on renewal fee if you don't plan on practicing in Oregon.
 
The only problem I can see here is having Oregon as your primary state of licensure. If you can't change it back to California, that's a lot of future money wasted on renewal fee if you don't plan on practicing in Oregon.
But once i change my primary to California I should be renewing in California alone right?