Program-Specific Info / Q's AP/IB Credit for Nova and FIU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flexfit

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I was wondering if anyone applying for Nova and FIU's occupational therapy programs knows whether or not they accept IB/AP credit for some of their prerequisite courses. For FIU, it's not a huge deal if they don't because the only course I would need to take in place of the credit is Biology I. However, I was counting on Nova allowing for me to use a lot of my AP/IB credits for their english and humanity pre-requisites. I know some schools accept these credits, but they count them as lower grades (s/a a "C"), which negatively impacts your GPA. Is that the case with these schools? Thank you in advance!