Application questions AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cl9090

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
1) I don't think it is worth waiting for, submit it early and list the "anticipated end date" and mark "degree expected" for you master's on AADSAS where it asks. Update it beginning Mid-November through academic update.

2) By didn't do so well do you mean below a C? In that case, you will be expected to take it prior to matriculation to fulfill completed course requirements. Otherwise, a retake is probably not necessary.
The official instructions say to list planned courses through Summer of next year but in the end, it probably doesn't matter too much. If you can, list it. If you can't, it is not the end of the world. Once again, you can update planned courses through the academic update.

Dental school admissions officers use the information from the College Courses Planned or In
Progress section to develop an understanding of your educational plans between the date of application and
the start of dental school. They realize that plans change, courses may not be available as planned, etc., and
generally use this information only as a guide to your intentions.

http://www.adea.org/uploadedFiles/A...ions/ADEAAADSASGeneralInstructionsBooklet.pdf

Reactions: 1 user
thank you so much. I am doing research with a professor now and I want to get a LOR from him. He seems nice and seems to like me as a student. But the problem is that I recently started my research. Is there any way I can send his LOR later to D-school even if I don't list them on AADSAS? (I have a committee LOR from college).
@sjv

thank you so much. I am doing research with a professor now and I want to get a LOR from him. He seems nice and seems to like me as a student. But the problem is that I recently started my research. Is there any way I can send his LOR later to D-school even if I don't list them on AADSAS? (I have a committee LOR from college).

Some schools will accept update letters/other materials and add them to your file while others are not at all receptive to additional materials. If possible, that would be the means to do so.