This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianLake

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a question about my status on AADSAS for OSU and wanted to know if anyone else has had a similar experience. So I got my full application submitted (including supplement) to OSU by the third week of August. After it was submitted, my status on AADSAS changed to Under Review. On September 18th, my status changed from Under Review to Application Complete. Now I am scared and think this means a rejection. That is because after my status changed, they sent out invites for 2 interviews. Their last interview invite is being sent out this Wednesday. I feel like this status change just means that they looked at my application, it wasn't good enough, and that's about it.

Did anyone else have the same problem? I checked out some other forums with similar questions and it seems like this status change does mean a rejection.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What forums did you get this info from ?

What forums did you get this info from ?

It was just from random forums that I searched for on SDN. They weren't specifically for OSU but most of them said that when their statuses changed from Under Review to Application Complete, most of them got rejected. Obviously I hope that's not the case for OSU, but I'm just trying to be realistic.

Members don't see this ad :)
A status on the portal changing from under review to application complete does not necessarily mean a rejection. Mine changed from under review to application complete and I received an interview. Being that it is now past Wednesday, the final day mass calls were made for interviews, the only calls made for interviews will be to fill spots for people whom declined their interview invitation.

A status on the portal changing from under review to application complete does not necessarily mean a rejection. Mine changed from under review to application complete and I received an interview. Being that it is now past Wednesday, the final day mass calls were made for interviews, the only calls made for interviews will be to fill spots for people whom declined their interview invitation.

I guess for you it didn't mean a rejection, which is a good thing! But I didn't get a call for an interview. So I think it just depends.