applications for 2013 opening in april..join in guys

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
lets discuss our stats here guys and try to help each other thru ths tough time..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Part 1...
hello sana1986,

you are preparing for part 1.have you started studies yet.if possible we can chat on gmail.i am also starting my studies for part 1
.:)i am a BDS student from india and looking for students who are starting their studies now.i am a female and here in US on H4.

Last edited:
hello sana1986,

you are preparing for part 1.have you started studies yet.if possible we can chat on gmail.i am also starting my studies for part 1
.:)i am a BDS student from india and looking for students who are starting their studies now.i am a female and here in US on H4.

When r u planning to hit part 1, my plan is to go for May end!

count me in... also it would be nice if people can mention if they are re-applicants or applying for the first time so that the re applicants can guide the others better. Anyway i am a fresh applicant

I am re-applicant in Michigan, Can u be more specific about question please!
One more thing is that I am looking for study circle/buddy!

I am re-applicant in Michigan, Can u be more specific about question please!
One more thing is that I am looking for study circle/buddy!
Hi Mr Patel,

i am also planning to give my nbde part1. I am from Charleston,SC. Is there any probability that we can study together? Kindly contact me on [email protected].
Thank you

hello sana1986,

Hi

I am planning to take my exam by sept.. yes we can chat 0n gmail regarding the querries but u r planning to take it a bit earlier..

Hello
Im also doing my internship from India. Just starting with the studies.

Planning to give it in September end as well. If you wish, we can discuss things.