Applied to Vet School. Got In. Didn't Go. Med School Now?! Help, Please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good news guys! I am procrastinating and googled if a veterinarian can be a millionaire! @DVMDream clearly is slacking!!!

View attachment 244206
I really like the implication here that you should run a clinic with 5 doctors and pay none of them or pay any clinic bills/supplies so you can be a millionaire

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I really like the implication here that you should run a clinic with 5 doctors and pay none of them or pay any clinic bills/supplies so you can be a millionaire
"Attention, peasants. Have I ever got the indentured servitude opportunity for you!"

Reactions: 5 users
He also gave a list of 3 mistakes that veterinarians make that cause them to not be millionaires. :laugh:

1. They take out student loans to go through college rather than putting work into getting scholarships and paying their way.
  2. They buy way too much house with a mortgage and end up giving much of their salary to a bank as payments.
  3. They buy cars on payments rather than buying a cheap, reliable used vehicle.
Darn, if only there was a $300,000 scholarship available so I wouldn’t have to take it any loans.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
"Attention, peasants. Have I ever got the indentured servitude opportunity for you!"
Did someone say

Unpaid Internship????

Reactions: 6 users
That's just out of hand...

Reactions: 1 user
I have to admit. This made me laugh really hard

"Er, how long have you thought this, ma'am?

"SINCE I WAS A PUPPY"

We told it to our new vet that came on about 9 months ago, and it made it into her blog. Our poor lead receptionist may never be the same again, she had to clean it up. This woman was COMPLETELY normal during the ENTIRE appointment, then lost it at checkout. We were all so confused until we smelled the urine...

...WHAT THE ****

I mean, we had a lady just drop to her knees and urinate in our front lobby while yelling "I'M A DOG, I'M A DOG" last year, but at least that could be cleaned with a mop....
Did she come in for a spay or can that be arranged??

Reactions: 2 users
Did she come in for a spay or can that be arranged??

I swear, she was COMPLETELY normal throughout her entire hour-long new puppy appointment, then just effing LOST it in the lobby. My poor coworkers were scarred, they had no idea what to do. I was tempted to make the same joke "That problem will stop if you get the full spay service!" :laugh: