Argosy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ipsychologist

"Too Much Static in Life"
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been working on a few classes with Argosy's online psychology course and I must say that it is really good so far. The instructors, doctors, are really good at carrying on the conversations pertaining to the topics and the materials that we are using. Perhaps some would say that it would be easy to take an online class, i would disagree with that. It is really tough. Not just making yourself do the assignments, but there is a lot of time that goes into the classes. I admint that there are some things that I wish could be in class to discuss (pronunciation of some new words and debates are better discussed orally than written).

So if you are overseas, like myself or simply cant access or attend classes, I highly recommend this school.

What I hope is that some of the graduate schools could accept students like me eventhought the school I am attending isnt in traditional settings. Do you think that this could alter an undergraduate's chance of acceptance in graduate schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm new here but this must be (at least) the 20th thread about Argosy or Alliant University either defending or castigating them.

I'm new here but this must be (at least) the 20th thread about Argosy or Alliant University either defending or castigating them.

Oh. I had no idea of this. My apologies for repeating the thread.

To mod. if this be the case, please close the thread.

This happens frequently with a number of topics, so don't feel bad. If you want to continue the discussion, you might find it easier to bump one of the other thread in the forum, and contribute to that, instead of starting a new discussion here. Do a general search for the school within the psych forums, and you should have some good threads.

-t