I said the following:
"He's the one who will be waking up early every day for at least 5 years, missing out on any kind of social life during that time, working his a$$ off, and getting 4 days off a month (if he's lucky). He'll be on call and be stuck in the hospital while his wife is doing whatever it is she wants.
Yeah, I guess it will suck for her that he won't be around very much, but she can sleep at night and doesn't have to deal with all the BS that he's gonna deal with. She gets to live a normal life, and once he's done she also gets to enjoy that huge salary. Sorry, but I don't see what sacrifice she's making."
I fail to see how that is misogynistic. You can switch the genders, and I'd say the same exact thing.
If anything, you are all misandrists and just looking for the opportunity to pounce on anyone or anything that doesn't fit into your point of view.