The military seems to be a popular option these days so if you are sure thats what you want to do you might want to consider going the scholarship route, as it leads to less time in between school and being told to get to training (I'm going AF, I have to wait 6 months from now).
The Army seems to offer the most money in scholarships and loan repayments compared to Navy or AF. Not really sure which one is the easiest to get into anymore b/c of the influx of people trying to get in. Seriously, it seems like recruiters are trying to get people to leave them alone these days haha.
Deployment cycles are probably similar although i've heard AF has shorter cycles compared to other services. You will be stationed in the US for at least the first couple of years because as you go overseas, you will have a lot more responsibility there, so you have to learn everything first.
In terms of the dream sheet of where you want to go, I believe I got my #2 choice.
The chance of a residency in the AF is fairly low I would guess only because there are very few hospitals in the AF, most of the places just have a clinic. I believe the number of hospitals in the AF presently was quoted to be around 7 (conus).
Commissioned Officer Training (COT) in the AF is 5 weeks. This is training on how to be an officer, AF history, etc. Nothing about pharmacy.
Bases in the AF are fairly nice, they usually do tend to be an hour or two from major cities from what I know (big exceptions would include Andrews, etc).
From what a friend of mine in the Navy says, they seem to have the nicest bases.
And as aboveliquidice stated, the Public health service is also a good option to look into.