ASDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone apply mid July and get an interview? I haven’t had any update from them.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I got my invite the last week of Sept and was only able to schedule for Jan. Did this happen to anyone else?

Reactions: 1 user
Interview #6
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 10/05
Method of notification: Portal and email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/19/21/ No
Interview date: 01/09
Method of interview: In-Person/ or in person

Only dates that seem to be available is in January /February

Has anyone applied to this school and never received an email for the supplemental fee/application. It’s the only school I applied to that has not emailed me and I’m wondering if they never received my application? I applied on 8/5!

I got an invitation to interview today!!! only weird thing is that the next available date to interview is in February of 2023. Did anyone else get an email today?

Got an invite on Oct 19. Seems like pre-Dec slots are all filled up.

Just got an interview invite!! Sent in my app 7/21 secondary completed 8/2

I got an invitation to interview today!!! only weird thing is that the next available date to interview is in February of 2023. Did anyone else get an email today?
I got an interview invite as well and the only slots available were in February

For those with interviews, does your status on aadsas change?

Has anyone else finished secondary in August but hasn't heard anything?

Hi guys I completed my Kira, is there another interview February? Kinda confused

Rejection #1
Notification date: 11/24
Method of notification: email
AADSAS mail-out date: late July
Application complete date: mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.83 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/22/ No

Good luck to all of you and hope you guys get accepted

Rejection #1
Notification date: 11/24
Method of notification: email
AADSAS mail-out date: late July
Application complete date: mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.83 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/22/ No

Good luck to all of you and hope you guys get accepted
Did they say why you were rejected??? You stats seem really good especially to get you to the interview process at least.

Did they say why you were rejected??? You stats seem really good especially to get you to the interview process at least.
Here is the email i got from them. They didn't tell me why. Maybe they didn't like my PS or secondary app essay.

Thank you for your application to the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH). We appreciate the time and effort that you put into applying to our program.

We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you an interview for the ASDOH Class of 2027. I wish you the best of luck in your future career development choices.

Here is the email i got from them. They didn't tell me why. Maybe they didn't like my PS or secondary app essay.

Thank you for your application to the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH). We appreciate the time and effort that you put into applying to our program.

We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you an interview for the ASDOH Class of 2027. I wish you the best of luck in your future career development choices.
Awe man, sorry and best wishes on your other interviews 🙏