You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same here. My application was complete late JulyAnyone apply mid July and get an interview? I haven’t had any update from them.
Dental2027
Full Member
Anyone get an interview invite recently?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
submitted sept 3rd do I still stand a chance
dentistdisco25
Full Member
yesAnyone get an interview invite recently?
Dental2027
Full Member
stats? and when did you apply?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
19TS 19AA 8/21 i submitted my secondarystats? and when did you apply?
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
Just got an interview today!
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
I believe so, but an invite will probably come pretty latesubmitted sept 3rd do I still stand a chance
Dental2027
Full Member
when did you apply?Just got an interview today!
Dental2027
Full Member
Has anyone ever called the school for an update on their app?
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
I sent in my secondary on 7/22when did you apply?
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
I don't think that is a bad idea, plus it'll relieve some stress. I called other schools last week to get some updates, so I'd recommend it.Has anyone ever called the school for an update on their app?
Dental2027
Full Member
Sounds good. Thank you. Did u call ASDOH ever?I don't think that is a bad idea, plus it'll relieve some stress. I called other schools last week to get some updates, so I'd recommend it.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
I didn't, but I don't think it should be any different from other schools.Sounds good. Thank you. Did u call ASDOH ever?
Dental2027
Full Member
Do you think it helped calling other schools?I didn't, but I don't think it should be any different from other schools.
tryingmybest2027
Full Member
I didn't get much info, but they did tell me that they had not finished looking over my application, which meant that I still had a chance to get an interview.Do you think it helped calling other schools?
Dental2027
Full Member
Has anyone followed up after getting rejected?
Did you get rejected after or before having an interview?Has anyone followed up after getting rejected?
Interview #6
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 10/05
Method of notification: Portal and email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/19/21/ No
Interview date: 01/09
Method of interview: In-Person/ or in person
Only dates that seem to be available is in January /February
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 10/05
Method of notification: Portal and email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/14
Application complete date: 7/19
GPA (science, overall): 3.73, 3.63
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/22/19/21/ No
Interview date: 01/09
Method of interview: In-Person/ or in person
Only dates that seem to be available is in January /February
dental9715
New Member
Just got an interview invite yesterday afternoon!
When was your app completed??Just got an interview invite yesterday afternoon!
dental9715
New Member
7/25When was your app completed??
hopefullyaccepted
New Member
I got an invitation to interview today!!! only weird thing is that the next available date to interview is in February of 2023. Did anyone else get an email today?
hopefullyaccepted
New Member
Hi, congrats!!! When did you schedule your interview date for?Just got an interview invite yesterday afternoon!
Congrats!! When did you apply?I got an invitation to interview today!!! only weird thing is that the next available date to interview is in February of 2023. Did anyone else get an email today?
D
deleted565160
Got an invite on Oct 19. Seems like pre-Dec slots are all filled up.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
t00thfairy25
Full Member
Just got an interview invite!! Sent in my app 7/21 secondary completed 8/2
blacktoothfairy
New Member
Got an interview 11/01. Submitted 09/22. Secondary : 10/01
Missdental3
New Member
Do you mind sharing your stats?Got an interview 11/01. Submitted 09/22. Secondary : 10/01
I got an interview invite as well and the only slots available were in FebruaryI got an invitation to interview today!!! only weird thing is that the next available date to interview is in February of 2023. Did anyone else get an email today?
pdstudentt
New Member
It does not.For those with interviews, does your status on aadsas change?
dentistdisco25
Full Member
How was the interview style?
It was great! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, MMI & a 2-1 interview as well.How was the interview style?
blacktoothfairy
New Member
Hi guys I completed my Kira, is there another interview February? Kinda confused
I have messaged you.Hi guys I completed my Kira, is there another interview February? Kinda confused
EKim007
Full Member
Hello! can I ask what they generally ask? I haven't done mine yet.Hi guys I completed my Kira, is there another interview February? Kinda confused
Rejection #1
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 11/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: late July
Application complete date: mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.83 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/22/ No
Good luck to all of you and hope you guys get accepted
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 11/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: late July
Application complete date: mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.83 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/22/ No
Good luck to all of you and hope you guys get accepted
Did they say why you were rejected??? You stats seem really good especially to get you to the interview process at least.Rejection #1
School: ASDOH
Notification date: 11/24
Method of notification: email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: late July
Application complete date: mid August
GPA (science, overall): 3.83 3.84
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/21/22/ No
Good luck to all of you and hope you guys get accepted
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Here is the email i got from them. They didn't tell me why. Maybe they didn't like my PS or secondary app essay.Did they say why you were rejected??? You stats seem really good especially to get you to the interview process at least.
Thank you for your application to the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH). We appreciate the time and effort that you put into applying to our program.
We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you an interview for the ASDOH Class of 2027. I wish you the best of luck in your future career development choices.
Awe man, sorry and best wishes on your other interviews 🙏Here is the email i got from them. They didn't tell me why. Maybe they didn't like my PS or secondary app essay.
Thank you for your application to the Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health (ASDOH). We appreciate the time and effort that you put into applying to our program.
We regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you an interview for the ASDOH Class of 2027. I wish you the best of luck in your future career development choices.
hopefullyaccepted
New Member
Anyone get a call today?? It’s been very quiet
They are calling on December 15th this year instead of on the 1st!Anyone get a call today?? It’s been very quiet
They are calling on December 15th this year instead of on
Yup another 2 weeks of agonizingThey are calling on December 15th this year instead of on the 1st!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 10K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K