ASDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Has anyone received an email yet? I interviewed in October and haven’t heard anything yet. Super anxious

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you think it would be bad if I call and ask? cause glancing at my phone every 5 min isnt helping
Yes brother they're definitely very busy now and do not want calls from anxious predents, wait a couple of days and if you don't hear anything then reach out by email or phone

Reactions: 1 user
JUST HEARD FROM THEM ACCEPTED 1:19 PST

Reactions: 4 users
Right there with you , mine is a B

Let’s just hope they acknowledge everyone they interviewed to at least know where we stand because they interviewed a lot of people

Reactions: 2 users
Let’s just hope they acknowledge everyone they interviewed to at least know where we stand because they interviewed a lot of people
don't count on that happening, not many schools follow up at all...

When is it appropriate to send in a letter of intent?

Reactions: 1 users
I think they stopped calling for today. Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck for those still waiting to hear back tomorrow!

When is it appropriate to send in a letter of intent?
I was told so long as you have not received a rejection, and have been placed on a waitlist is usually when you want to send a letter of intent. No special timeframe after being placed on waitlist just make sure the intent letter really highlights what you’ve been doing since your interview and any updates you feel would make you a great student in their program. Also a great time to mention your experience with the school and specific people that stuck out for you and why. Hope this helps. Good luck!

Today kinda sucked not receiving a call/email today. But keeping my head up and hopefully tomorrow has a different outcome for me. Congrats to all the lucky folks that received their acceptance notification today and to those who are still waiting tomorrow is a new day.

Reactions: 5 users
I just received an invitation to be on their waitlist. Did anyone else receive an email?

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected last last night via email. Good luck and maybe see you guys next cycle.

I was rejected yesterday as well, but received an acceptance from another school. Don’t give up!!!

waitlisted! but i’m going to ask to be taken off. good luck everyone!!!!

Is there a Facebook group or GroupMe chat for the class of 2027?