You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
ASDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread
Started by artist2022
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Parking is really convenient, just GPS it, and it will take you right there!has anyone interviewed and parked on/near the campus? is it difficult to park there?
Does anyone know when they are going to start calling on December 15th? Will they be doing it from East coast to West?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s usually local time for the school, could be as early as maybe 7-8am their time or later in the evening. Just keep your phone on you all day with ringer on.Does anyone know when they are going to start calling on December 15th? Will they be doing it from East coast to West?
futuretoothfairy777
Full Member
does anyone know what happens if you miss the call? i have finals that day and am scared i wont be able to pick up :/
they'll try and contact you again laterdoes anyone know what happens if you miss the call? i have finals that day and am scared i wont be able to pick up :/
trust the process...
dentistdisco25
Full Member
anyone else wanting to vomit?
Non_Trad_DDS
DDS 2027
😂 It has definitely been a slow moving anxious week.anyone else wanting to vomit?
Last edited:
Desicion day is finally at our door step, I am certainly trying to keep my mind off of it but it's tough. Years of studying, volunteering, and hard work hang in a metaphorical balance for a lot of us. With that said I wanted to wish the best of luck to all applicants to this wonderful school.😂 It has definitely been a slow moving anxious week.
dentistdisco25
Full Member
I wonder what time they are going to call
I was recently told by current students that they estimate they start calling at 8 am AZ time.I wonder what time they are going to call
Daysrecorded
Full Member
Hey everyone don't forget to floss tonight
Daysrecorded
Full Member
Has anyone's status change on AADSAS?
Mine hasn't! Still says status: noneHas anyone's status change on AADSAS?
Accepted! Got a call at 9:30am EST. 🙂 wooh! Good luck everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrattttssss, When did you interview?!Accepted! Got a call at 9:30am EST. 🙂 wooh! Good luck everyone!
Thank you! The last week of August!Congrattttssss, When did you interview?!
congrats!!!Thank you! The last week of August!
congrats!Just got a call 9:53 AM Interviewed in September
Congratulations to those who got accepted!! I'm assuming they are calling people outside of Arizona first!
I'm so anxious!!!
I'm so anxious!!!
that's what it seems like OOS students getting the calls so far.Congratulations to those who got accepted!! I'm assuming they are calling people outside of Arizona first!
I'm so anxious!!!
Daysrecorded
Full Member
Did anyone interviewed in November get calls 🥹
Just got an acceptance call at 10am EST
I interviewed in November but haven't received a call yetDid anyone interviewed in November get calls 🥹
Congrats!Just got an acceptance call at 10am EST
Same here!I interviewed in November but haven't received a call yet
Thank you!!!Congrats!
lagermanic
Full Member
Are they still calling?
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
i got my call at 10:39 ESTAre they still calling?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!!! When did you interview?!i got my call at 10:39 EST
SmileyJules
Full Member
Wonder if they are still making calls ?
UmHowdidIGetHere
New Member
thank you. 8/15Congrats!!! When did you interview?!
persiandentisttobe
Full Member
Has anyone from arizona received a call?
has anyone gotten a call recently or should i assume the worst lol
lagermanic
Full Member
Not looking great rn
persiandentisttobe
Full Member
Please dont say that....Not looking great rn
Daysrecorded
Full Member
HahahahahahahaPlease dont say that....
Daysrecorded
Full Member
I'm still hopeful! I interviewed mid November average stats but I have a lot of experience and a good heart and I brush my teeth really well tysm
I feel like I'm about to throw up lol, my heart is racing
persiandentisttobe
Full Member
I interviewed in august but still,l havent heard back, idk if thats good or bad.
lmaooo, I almost fainted in the gym cause of how nauseous i was, i left in the middle of my workout 🙁I feel like I'm about to throw up lol, my heart is racing
lagermanic
Full Member
I interviewed early September, hoping they haven’t forgotten meso the way it looks, is their still calling august interviews, dont lose hope guys, i havent heard back either and interviewed in November!! Lord please bless all of us!!!!
calls could go on until the end of the working day right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
calls could go on until the end of the working day right?
Yes! I also heard that last year some got it the next day
Yes! I also heard that last year some got it the next day
so reassuring! thank you!
so reassuring! thank you!
You’re welcome!
pdstudentt
New Member
Anyone interviewed in October waiting or received a call? Also, congratulations to the acceptances so far!!
yes i interviewed in Oct. still haven't heard anythingAnyone interviewed in October waiting or received a call? Also, congratulations to the acceptances so far!!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 27
- Views
- 9K
- Replies
- 65
- Views
- 20K