This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teflon_doc

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi pre-meds!
I know its a little early, but I wanted to start a thread for the 2022 medicine intake through Atlantic Bridge.
Please share a little bit about yourself, your stats, ECs, what schools you're applying to (length of program) etc. It would be nice to get connected with all of you :)

I'm a Canadian applicant from BC, graduating with a BScN in spring of 2022. I did 2 years of pre-med sciences prior to nursing (3.7 scienceGPA). I have a 4.0 GPA over the last year of nursing (~3.6 over the previous years). I have thousands of hours of paid and unpaid clinical experience, have worked in a large hospital throughout the entirety of the pandemic, and have made many important connections with physicians and surgeons over the past 4 years. I'm hoping to get into a 5-year program at TCD or NUIG, but will also be writing the MCAT at some point so that I can apply to GEM programs as well.

Disclaimer: I'm fully aware of the risks associated with being an IMG, along with what it entails to match. I will be making an informed decision. Please avoid making this thread about this topic.

I look forward to speaking with you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.