Attn Future Des Moines Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

YJL

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This should be under the "For Sale" forum but I wasn't sure how many of you guys check that out. So here it is:

First of all, congrats on your acceptance in to DMU. I'm a second year DO student here and I wanted to address those coming this fall who are in need of FURNITURE and other household goods.
I remember it was just a year and a half ago when I moved here only bringing with me the necessary items that I could fit in my car. So when I got here, I had to buy ALL my FURNITURE BRAND NEW. It COST me A lot of dough as you could imagine. But since I'll be moving on to my rotations to Michigan at the end of this year , I want to leave (again) taking with me only the necessary items that could fit in my car. So if you want to save some money and buy some great furniture at less than 1/2 the price that I paid for, check this out.

(And remember, most of the stuff you buy could probably be resold when YOU leave to your rotations. What that adds up to is LOTSO savings for you.)

Most of the items listed here are less than 2 years old.

1) Full size BED set $160 (paid $330)

2) Full size metal FUTON $90 (paid $200)

3) Wooden TEA TABLE $50 (paid &100)

4) Office size DESK and office double arm
CHAIR $90 (paid $200)

5) 26" RCA Color TV with remote $160
(paid $330)

6) 4 head Samsung stereo VCR with Universal
Remote $85 (paid $150)

7) Panasonic Shelf Stereo System $75

8) If items 5) - 7) bought together,
Black wooden entertainment system
(perfect fit as a set) will be
thrown in for FREE.

9) 266 MHz Pentium II custom built computer
6.4 gig hard drive
17" monitor
Full sound system with subwoofer
Loaded with software, MS Office, etc..
$850 (paid $2000)

10) Wooden Dresser $20

11) Hoover Runabout VACUUM CLEANER $35
(paid $75)

12) Two standing HALOGEN LAMPS $10 each
(paid $20 each)

Also, let me know if your looking for a place to live because I'll be leaving my apartment in August. You might think about living here after I leave because I really enjoyed living here (Large one bedroom, across the street from DMU, close to apartment garage, backdoor that leads to grocery store across the street, glass door shower and bath, new kitchen done a year ago, numerous phone jacks, garbage disposal, all at $520/month.)
Maybe one of you could just move into my place after I leave and buy all the goodies I'm selling. Humm...that would be weird in a Single White Female kinda way.

Contact Yung Lee at 515-279-4380
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.