Auburn 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2nd time applicant here! Did they change their pre-reqs? I am not remembering this whole deal with the history and literature sequence.
"A six-hour sequence is required in either literature or history. For example:

US History from 1649 – 1800
US History from 1800 – Present
English Literature from 1066 – 1500

OR

English Literature from 1066 – 1500
English Literature from 1500 – 1600
US History from 1800 – Present"

Maybe I blacked out last year, but, I do NOT meet this requirement and I really don't remember it being a problem. I have TONS of humanities courses but, nothing this specific. Anyone else relate?
I certainly dont meet this requirement with it needing to be a sequence. Has anyone reached out to confirm if ā€œTo Presentā€ for everything would suffice? Otherwise, I’m going to need additional classes….
 
Just finished up my interview. (If anyone has questions they haven’t gotten answered, let me know!) My panel failed to mention when I should hear back about to decisions. Did anyone catch the date?
Hi there I have an interview coming up for class of 2030. Any tips?? Thank you!!