You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn 2024-2025 (c/o 2029 hopefuls)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
congrats!!!! what time did they call and what committee were you in??IS ACCEPTANCE!!!!
Congrats!!IS ACCEPTANCE!!!!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats!!!!IS ACCEPTANCE!!!!
congrats!!!! what time did they call and what committee were you in??
I was called at 1:17 CST and I was in Spirit
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
Not a peep, Valor peepValor peeps, any word? Praying we are in the 3 pm et/2 pm ct round.
Valor peeps, any word? Praying we are in the 3 pm et/2 pm ct round.
Still nothing…hoping the same thing!![emoji1694]
nope (T . T)Any one in Indy?
futuredvmscw
Full Member
OOS acceptance call 2:56pm ET. Indy committee, interviewed first day. last name W
Anonymous7411
Full Member
OOS Acceptance! Indy committee 🙂. Called at 1:57 CT
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
My dad just called me. Gave me a heart attack.
iloveruminants
Full Member
any valor people still not heard anything?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Abagayle Auvil
New Member
Have not heard anything yetany valor people still not heard anything?
gbug
Full Member
Me too 😭Anxiously waiting as an Indy committee OOS [emoji24][emoji24]
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
Me neithernot yet 🙁
Nothing, beginning to really worry…not yet 🙁
iloveruminants
Full Member
i think valor is the last committee they are going to reach out to
that means we're probably waiting until at least 4ESTi think valor is the last committee they are going to reach out to
I was thinking more like 5 pm est but who knows!that means we're probably waiting until at least 4EST
KyFutureVet
New Member
I hope not since I'm Nova 🙁 I did see in the APVMA facebook post that an Aurea committee student had a call an hour ago, so I'm not too sure!My predictions for the day: (EST, I've been sitting in my school library for too long and running out of things to distract myself)
Nova- 11:30
Aurea-12:30
Lunch-1:00
Spirit-1:30
Indy- 2:30
Valor- 3:30
Literally NO idea lol, just trying to speed up time since I'm in Valor and cannot get off SDNI hope not since I'm Nova 🙁 I did see in the APVMA facebook post that an Aurea committee student had a call an hour ago, so I'm not too sure!
KyFutureVet
New Member
I know right lol, I keep refreshing every few minutes!Literally NO idea lol, just trying to speed up time since I'm in Valor and cannot get off SDN
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to go to Auburn?? I saw you on the accepted students and you said maybe minnesota??Just got the call!!!!!! IS ACCEPTANCE!!!! 😭😭😭😭💙🧡💙🧡
i guess so
Are we assuming in state is done?
OOS Acceptance. I was valor! She told me they would be making calls "all afternoon," so hoping you all get good news!
iloveruminants
Full Member
when did u get callOOS Acceptance. I was valor!
About 10 minutes ago! 4pmish ESTwhen did u get call
BlueVanGummybear
Full Member
OOS acceptance!! - Valor committee just received my call at 3:05pm CST
iloveruminants
Full Member
i wonder how much longer are phone calls going out
idk but as an Indy committee i’m losing hope 😩i wonder how much longer are phone calls going out
iloveruminants
Full Member
should i just assume i didn't get in now?
KyFutureVet
New Member
That's how I'm feeling 🙁 I mean, who knows, but they could also be emailing us that we are on a waitlist, so slight hope?should i just assume i didn't get in now?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anxiety-ridden Girl
Full Member
This is killing me
KyFutureVet
New Member
Just received a scam call, I got so excited lol. Now I'm just sad again.
BlueVanGummybear
Full Member
Is anyone here still waiting on decisions from any other schools? OOS or IS?
KyFutureVet
New Member
I mean, I'm waiting on LMU but I know they sent out their first set of acceptances already, don't have high hopes there either.Is anyone here still waiting on decisions from any other schools? OOS or IS?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 607
- Views
- 89K