Auburn c/o 2020 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! IS applicant here, and interviewing (Alabama Committee) exactly one month from today! Eeek, good luck everybody!!
 
Another first year here. I know its basically impossible, but please try not to freak out too much during your interviews! Its usually super laid back and conversational, they just want to make sure you're an actual person and that you'd be a good fit for the AUCVM community. Auburn is truly an amazing vet school, and you'll get a quality education in some of the country's best facilities with top notch professors, and hopefully make some really great memories along the way. I couldn't even imagine myself anywhere else. WAR EAGLE and good luck everyone!
War Eagle!!! Hoping this year is the year!!! Had an interview there last year and wasn't accepted. I think this year will be different.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I had my interview today. It was very laid back and conversational! Do not stress yourself out over this interview. My interviewers were great! Good luck everyone!
 
Hey guys. I had my interview today. It was very laid back and conversational! Do not stress yourself out over this interview. My interviewers were great! Good luck everyone!

Were there any questions relating to current events within the news, election and/or veterinary medicine?
 
Final decisions are made this Friday - calls start either Friday afternoon, or Monday morning per Ms. Kaye last Tuesday.
 
So Ms. Kaye had said that they were going to call instead of email regarding acceptances... does that mean you will get a call only if you are accepted or will they call you to say you were wait listed as well?
 
So Ms. Kaye had said that they were going to call instead of email regarding acceptances... does that mean you will get a call only if you are accepted or will they call you to say you were wait listed as well?
Last year they only called if you were accepted
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I remember last year they waited until the afternoon/evening. I think people were getting calls around 330 all the way through 5ish. Trust me this is my second time applying to Auburn and I remember the let down last year and don't want to have a repeat again.
 
I remember last year they waited until the afternoon/evening. I think people were getting calls around 330 all the way through 5ish. Trust me this is my second time applying to Auburn and I remember the let down last year and don't want to have a repeat again.

Ah this gives me hope that we may still hear today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this year you get good news!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard anything yet???
Even if we don't get called, are rejection/wait list emails going out today? The anxiety is killing me! Haha

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
On Thursday, Miss Kaye said that we should hear from them one way or another on Monday. Call if accepted, email if waitlisted or denied...
 
Last edited:
I remember last year they waited until the afternoon/evening. I think people were getting calls around 330 all the way through 5ish. Trust me this is my second time applying to Auburn and I remember the let down last year and don't want to have a repeat again.
Did you receive your email around the same time? or what was the timeframe for that?
 
I have not heard anything yet! My friend received a phone call about 15 minutes ago with her acceptance but I am wondering the same on if they are going down a list or something and are calling/emailing as they go rather than all calls at once then emails.
 
I have not heard anything yet! My friend received a phone call about 15 minutes ago with her acceptance but I am wondering the same on if they are going down a list or something and are calling/emailing as they go rather than all calls at once then emails.
I would love to know how they are doing it though! My friend just received a call about 15 minutes ago as well!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad