Auburn University c/o 2021 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone from Kentucky heard anything yet? They said "by Wednesday." I don't know if they will start sending out notifications today or tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

I JUST GOT THE CALL. OMG, WAR EAGLE

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well, now my anxiety is 100x higher! Lol

(KY Res)

Did anyone receive information about paying a seat deposit/fees? I contacted the office and they said that no money is due before the April 15th deadline, but just making sure

Did anyone receive information about paying a seat deposit/fees? I contacted the office and they said that no money is due before the April 15th deadline, but just making sure
In years past, the "deposit" is just thw ~$2000 you pay for the required tablet computer.

Reactions: 1 user
In years past, the "deposit" is just thw ~$2000 you pay for the required tablet computer.
Yes, I am sure that info will be addressed in the enrollment packet they will send in early May. Does that sound correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
Received my acceptance call around 4:00 pm today! KY resident

I actually got done working a 12 hr shift at the clinic and saw a missed call, Tajuan said "Are you driving right now?" and then proceeded to tell me I got in!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
I just denied my acceptance. I hope one of you will be receiving an acceptance in my place. :)

I've heard some students say they paid for their computer in Aug after they received their refund. Is that not true?

From what I remember, we had to pay for our tablets by May 31st.

Just got pulled off the OOS waitlist, I will most likely be attending!!

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? I wonder if they let us know when the class is full

Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? I wonder if they let us know when the class is full

I received a voicemail from Tajuan this afternoon asking me to call him back as soon as possible, but I don't get off work until 8. I have already accepted a seat at the University of Florida, so if it is an acceptance call, I will be declining. Good luck to all still waiting to hear!

I received a voicemail from Tajuan this afternoon asking me to call him back as soon as possible, but I don't get off work until 8. I have already accepted a seat at the University of Florida, so if it is an acceptance call, I will be declining. Good luck to all still waiting to hear!
AH thank you for the update!

Just got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!:soexcited:

Reactions: 5 users
Declined my seat today. Good luck to those still waiting and congrats to all who have been accepted!

Hey yall! I just got a late acceptance to Auburn for the fall and I have to decide in two days! I am desperate for someone maybe a current Auburn student to ask some questions and you guys might be able to help me as well. I have already accepted a Caribbean school, however Auburn was were I really wanted to go!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!

Hey yall! I just got a late acceptance to Auburn for the fall and I have to decide in two days! I am desperate for someone maybe a current Auburn student to ask some questions and you guys might be able to help me as well. I have already accepted a Caribbean school, however Auburn was were I really wanted to go!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!

I'll be starting in the fall, but Auburn will be cheaper than going to a Caribbean school!

Congrats to those accepted! Don't forget to join the facebook group, people will be posting available housing, books, and other useful resources for ya'll. Also I am class of 2019 and can ask any questions you might have!

Ask @BElizabethS or join the Fb group and ask your questions! You will probably get a better response. I quoted the post above so you can click on the link. :)

OOS c/o 2022 first time applicant. Just received an interview notification today- but wondering how you know if you were pulled from the interview waitlist or a first choice?

Just got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!:soexcited:
How long were u on the wait list? And how far down on the list were you? Also what is your background..?....any "exciting experiences or just "workin day to day at a vet clinic" type?

What are some places to lie that are popular for vet students and close to the vet school besides the trailer parks?

How long were u on the wait list? And how far down on the list were you? Also what is your background..?....any "exciting experiences or just "workin day to day at a vet clinic" type?

Auburn doesn't tell you your ranking or how far down on the waitlist you are. I posted on the Class of 2021 Acceptance page with all of my stats. I had some different experiences, such as my major allowed me to do surgery on chickens in undergrad, but I worked at mainly every day vet practices (but a variety of many different kinds). They like to see that you have worked in more than one of clinic! If you have any questions feel free to DM me!

What are some places to lie that are popular for vet students and close to the vet school besides the trailer parks?
There are many other places to live in Auburn besides trailer parks. I live in a condo/apartment complex less than 10 minutes from the school called Longleaf Villas. I know there are some other houses and apartments around Auburn. If you are already accepted, check your Facebook page because many people post looking for roommates and housing options.