You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn University c/o 2021 Applicants!
Started by cali_bear
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! In-state or Kentucky resident? 🙂
Congrats!! In-state or Kentucky resident? 🙂
Thanks so much! Alabama resident[emoji2]
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So is mine!Well, now my anxiety is 100x higher! Lol
(KY Res)
Well, now my anxiety is 100x higher! Lol
(KY Res)
Wishing you the best! I hope all of the SDN Auburn crew gets the call!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Wishing you the best! I hope all of the SDN Auburn crew gets the call!
Thank you and CONGRATS!
Did anyone receive information about paying a seat deposit/fees? I contacted the office and they said that no money is due before the April 15th deadline, but just making sure
In years past, the "deposit" is just thw ~$2000 you pay for the required tablet computer.Did anyone receive information about paying a seat deposit/fees? I contacted the office and they said that no money is due before the April 15th deadline, but just making sure
Yes, I am sure that info will be addressed in the enrollment packet they will send in early May. Does that sound correct?In years past, the "deposit" is just thw ~$2000 you pay for the required tablet computer.
Be prepared to pay by the end of May.Yes, I am sure that info will be addressed in the enrollment packet they will send in early May. Does that sound correct?
I'm sorry. I was as well. Did you apply or get in anywhere else?Rejected this year
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm sorry. I was as well. Did you apply or get in anywhere else?
Waitlisted at Illinois, but not really too hopeful there. I'm sorry to you as well.
Yeah..it definitely sucks. Do you mind sharing your stats?Waitlisted at Illinois, but not really too hopeful there. I'm sorry to you as well.
Received my acceptance call around 4:00 pm today! KY resident
I actually got done working a 12 hr shift at the clinic and saw a missed call, Tajuan said "Are you driving right now?" and then proceeded to tell me I got in!!!!!!!!!!
I actually got done working a 12 hr shift at the clinic and saw a missed call, Tajuan said "Are you driving right now?" and then proceeded to tell me I got in!!!!!!!!!!
I just denied my acceptance. I hope one of you will be receiving an acceptance in my place. 🙂
IS or OOS? Where are you attending 🙂I just denied my acceptance. I hope one of you will be receiving an acceptance in my place. 🙂
In state or OOS? Thank you for letting us know🙂I just denied my acceptance. I hope one of you will be receiving an acceptance in my place. 🙂
haha we were thinking the same thing!🙄IS or OOS? Where are you attending 🙂
OOS. I am attending my in-state, UTCVMIS or OOS? Where are you attending 🙂
I feel like we are the same person lolhaha we were thinking the same thing!🙄
haha I know! I think we were waitlisted at almost all the same schools! Hopefully we can be classmatesI feel like we are the same person lol
I hope both of you get in!!
I've heard some students say they paid for their computer in Aug after they received their refund. Is that not true?Be prepared to pay by the end of May.
I've heard some students say they paid for their computer in Aug after they received their refund. Is that not true?
From what I remember, we had to pay for our tablets by May 31st.
Congrats to those accepted! Don't forget to join the facebook group, people will be posting available housing, books, and other useful resources for ya'll. Also I am class of 2019 and can ask any questions you may have!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AUCVM2021/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved¬if_id=1490717714489960
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AUCVM2021/?notif_t=group_r2j_approved¬if_id=1490717714489960
Just got pulled off the OOS waitlist, I will most likely be attending!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? I wonder if they let us know when the class is full
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I received a voicemail from Tajuan this afternoon asking me to call him back as soon as possible, but I don't get off work until 8. I have already accepted a seat at the University of Florida, so if it is an acceptance call, I will be declining. Good luck to all still waiting to hear!Has anyone else on the waitlist heard anything? I wonder if they let us know when the class is full
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
AH thank you for the update!I received a voicemail from Tajuan this afternoon asking me to call him back as soon as possible, but I don't get off work until 8. I have already accepted a seat at the University of Florida, so if it is an acceptance call, I will be declining. Good luck to all still waiting to hear!
Just got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!

Just got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!![]()
Yay classmate!!

SO EXCITED FOR YOUJust got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!![]()
SO excited for both of us!!!!! YAY classmates!SO EXCITED FOR YOU
Hey yall! I just got a late acceptance to Auburn for the fall and I have to decide in two days! I am desperate for someone maybe a current Auburn student to ask some questions and you guys might be able to help me as well. I have already accepted a Caribbean school, however Auburn was were I really wanted to go!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!
Hey yall! I just got a late acceptance to Auburn for the fall and I have to decide in two days! I am desperate for someone maybe a current Auburn student to ask some questions and you guys might be able to help me as well. I have already accepted a Caribbean school, however Auburn was were I really wanted to go!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!
I'll be starting in the fall, but Auburn will be cheaper than going to a Caribbean school!
Congrats to those accepted! Don't forget to join the facebook group, people will be posting available housing, books, and other useful resources for ya'll. Also I am class of 2019 and can ask any questions you might have!
Log into Facebook | Facebook
Hey yall! I just got a late acceptance to Auburn for the fall and I have to decide in two days! I am desperate for someone maybe a current Auburn student to ask some questions and you guys might be able to help me as well. I have already accepted a Caribbean school, however Auburn was were I really wanted to go!
I want to know what the atmosphere between students is at Auburn. Is it a help each other atmosphere or a competitive one? Ill continue searching on here for information but anything you guys know would be super helpful!
Ask @BElizabethS or join the Fb group and ask your questions! You will probably get a better response. I quoted the post above so you can click on the link. 🙂
How long were u on the wait list? And how far down on the list were you? Also what is your background..?....any "exciting experiences or just "workin day to day at a vet clinic" type?Just got called off the OOS waitlist!! Happiest day of my life!!![]()
How long were u on the wait list? And how far down on the list were you? Also what is your background..?....any "exciting experiences or just "workin day to day at a vet clinic" type?
Auburn doesn't tell you your ranking or how far down on the waitlist you are. I posted on the Class of 2021 Acceptance page with all of my stats. I had some different experiences, such as my major allowed me to do surgery on chickens in undergrad, but I worked at mainly every day vet practices (but a variety of many different kinds). They like to see that you have worked in more than one of clinic! If you have any questions feel free to DM me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There are many other places to live in Auburn besides trailer parks. I live in a condo/apartment complex less than 10 minutes from the school called Longleaf Villas. I know there are some other houses and apartments around Auburn. If you are already accepted, check your Facebook page because many people post looking for roommates and housing options.What are some places to lie that are popular for vet students and close to the vet school besides the trailer parks?