AVC/UPEI c/o 2026 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone get a zoom meeting yet regarding their interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone get a zoom meeting yet regarding their interview?
Like did we get a date for our zoom interview? Or did they send us the zoom link?

I have gotten the date but they said they would email the zoom link and WSA later.

EDIT: got my zoom link

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has everyone gotten their zoom and WSA links? I haven’t gotten mine yet

I had my interview. I got my WSA information three days before my interview and my Zoom information 7 days before.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats! Did the questions resemble the interview page for AVC on SDN?
I honestly haven’t checked out the SDN page. It’s a mellow interview with professors. Only 15-20 min and they aren’t trying to trick you or anything. Just relax :)

I honestly haven’t checked out the SDN page. It’s a mellow interview with professors. Only 15-20 min and they aren’t trying to trick you or anything. Just relax :)
Are the questions more behavioral/situation based (e.g. tell me a time when.., what would you do if..), or do they mostly ask about personal experience?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just finished my interview! Just be yourself, it is very relaxed! Your amazing personality will shine through! Good Luck!

Reactions: 4 users
Would anyone from Nova Scotia mind sharing what their average was for this cycle? Or someone from a previous year's cycle that was accepted? Thanks :)

Reactions: 1 user
Will be a long 8 weeks before decisions are released. At least the cycle is speeding up with other institutions releasing invites and decisions more and more! Just curious, but where did everyone else apply? I already interviewed with Western but I’m waiting to hear from tOSU, LIU, and CSU!
Hopefully, we get some good news at the end of the long 8 weeks!!

Just watched the tour video they sent out via email! I’ve been watching a lot of AVC student videos on youtube— I can’t wait until they release decisions in a month! The cycle is finally picking up and things are coming fast.

Gosh I'm so excited to see who gets in. The waiting game is so painful!!

Do we know the exact date we should expect to hear back? I know they said mid-January but is there a more specific date?

Do we know the exact date we should expect to hear back? I know they said mid-January but is there a more specific date?
I think previous cycles heard back 1/13-1/19

do we know how many seats are reserved for international applicants?

do we know how many seats are reserved for international applicants?
I think 24 or something like that. It’s in the mid 20’s.

Emailed Sharon for a timeline update and she said that they are delayed because of going back to remote work and also due to high volume of WSA tests. She’s hoping to have decisions out by mid-late January

Reactions: 4 users
Emailed Sharon for a timeline update and she said that they are delayed because of going back to remote work and also due to high volume of WSA tests. She’s hoping to have decisions out by mid-late January
Does anyone know exactly what the WSA test was testing for? It was kind of weird

All I want for Christmas is to freeze in Charlottetown for the next four years ❤️

Reactions: 6 users
Good luck to everyone, international and domestic!

Not an AVC grad but an NS vet so might see some of you future students around in the coming years :). Just wanted to spread some good vibes for you all over the holidays as I remember how it felt to be waiting and hopeful!

Reactions: 3 users
does anyone know if the admissions office is out on leave right now?

EDIT: nevermind, I called. They reopen 1/4!

This wait is excruciating 😣

Really hoping to hear back this week!! Good luck everybody 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Anyone wanna take one for the team and ask Sharon for an update??

Anyone wanna take one for the team and ask Sharon for an update??
I've emailed her! I'll post when she replies. I'm obsessively checking my email!!!!

Sharon replied this morning:
“Sorry for the delay, however we've had system issues this week and our IT department is currently working on the server.

I was hopeful that offers would have been out earlier this week, but it is looking more like next week.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.”

Reactions: 6 users
It’s likely to be today, tomorrow, or wednesday huh?? 😊

Asked Sharon for an update. She said there was another issue today with the server but she’s hopeful to get decisions out this week

I emailed Sharon again and she said they’re still having issues with the server and she doesn’t have any updates