-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AVC/UPEI c/o 2026 Applicants
Started by HalifaxHopeful
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
nvm i just got it lmaooDid anyone get a zoom meeting yet regarding their interview?
Like did we get a date for our zoom interview? Or did they send us the zoom link?Did anyone get a zoom meeting yet regarding their interview?
I have gotten the date but they said they would email the zoom link and WSA later.
EDIT: got my zoom link
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has everyone gotten their zoom and WSA links? I haven’t gotten mine yet
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
i got mine like 2 days ago and my interview date is Monday (nov 22)Has everyone gotten their zoom and WSA links? I haven’t gotten mine yet
charleyhorse
Full Member
I had my interview. I got my WSA information three days before my interview and my Zoom information 7 days before.
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
Congrats! I hope it went well !I had my interview. I got my WSA information three days before my interview and my Zoom information 7 days before.
charleyhorse
Full Member
Time will tell! It was short (15-20 min)! But pretty mellow other than that.Congrats! I hope it went well !
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
Thats awesome! I hope we hear some good news!Time will tell! It was short (15-20 min)! But pretty mellow other than that.
charleyhorse
Full Member
Thanks! Good luck to you on Monday!Thats awesome! I hope we hear some good news!
Doraemon123
Full Member
Congrats! Did the questions resemble the interview page for AVC on SDN?I had my interview. I got my WSA information three days before my interview and my Zoom information 7 days before.
charleyhorse
Full Member
I honestly haven’t checked out the SDN page. It’s a mellow interview with professors. Only 15-20 min and they aren’t trying to trick you or anything. Just relax 🙂Congrats! Did the questions resemble the interview page for AVC on SDN?
Are the questions more behavioral/situation based (e.g. tell me a time when.., what would you do if..), or do they mostly ask about personal experience?I honestly haven’t checked out the SDN page. It’s a mellow interview with professors. Only 15-20 min and they aren’t trying to trick you or anything. Just relax 🙂
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
I just finished my interview! Just be yourself, it is very relaxed! Your amazing personality will shine through! Good Luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
Hopefully, we get some good news at the end of the long 8 weeks!!Will be a long 8 weeks before decisions are released. At least the cycle is speeding up with other institutions releasing invites and decisions more and more! Just curious, but where did everyone else apply? I already interviewed with Western but I’m waiting to hear from tOSU, LIU, and CSU!
Just watched the tour video they sent out via email! I’ve been watching a lot of AVC student videos on youtube— I can’t wait until they release decisions in a month! The cycle is finally picking up and things are coming fast.
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
Gosh I'm so excited to see who gets in. The waiting game is so painful!!
I think previous cycles heard back 1/13-1/19Do we know the exact date we should expect to hear back? I know they said mid-January but is there a more specific date?
I think 24 or something like that. It’s in the mid 20’s.do we know how many seats are reserved for international applicants?
Emailed Sharon for a timeline update and she said that they are delayed because of going back to remote work and also due to high volume of WSA tests. She’s hoping to have decisions out by mid-late January
Does anyone know exactly what the WSA test was testing for? It was kind of weirdEmailed Sharon for a timeline update and she said that they are delayed because of going back to remote work and also due to high volume of WSA tests. She’s hoping to have decisions out by mid-late January
All I want for Christmas is to freeze in Charlottetown for the next four years ❤️
Good luck to everyone, international and domestic!
Not an AVC grad but an NS vet so might see some of you future students around in the coming years 🙂. Just wanted to spread some good vibes for you all over the holidays as I remember how it felt to be waiting and hopeful!
Not an AVC grad but an NS vet so might see some of you future students around in the coming years 🙂. Just wanted to spread some good vibes for you all over the holidays as I remember how it felt to be waiting and hopeful!
Doraemon123
Full Member
Does everyone get a student ambassador?
I believe soDoes everyone get a student ambassador?
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
I hope they let us know soon! Need some good vibes my way!
does anyone know if the admissions office is out on leave right now?
EDIT: nevermind, I called. They reopen 1/4!
EDIT: nevermind, I called. They reopen 1/4!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This wait is excruciating 😣
HopefullyBabyVet
Full Member
Please when do we know ??
Normally they release decisions 1/13-1/19 literally Mid JanuaryPlease when do we know ??
Really hoping to hear back this week!! Good luck everybody 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Anyone wanna take one for the team and ask Sharon for an update??
I've emailed her! I'll post when she replies. I'm obsessively checking my email!!!!Anyone wanna take one for the team and ask Sharon for an update??
Did she respond ?!I've emailed her! I'll post when she replies. I'm obsessively checking my email!!!!
Not yet 🙁Did she respond ?!
Sharon replied this morning:Not yet 🙁
“Sorry for the delay, however we've had system issues this week and our IT department is currently working on the server.
I was hopeful that offers would have been out earlier this week, but it is looking more like next week.
Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.”
It’s likely to be today, tomorrow, or wednesday huh?? 😊
I really hope today!!It’s likely to be today, tomorrow, or wednesday huh?? 😊
So nervous!!I really hope today!!
Asked Sharon for an update. She said there was another issue today with the server but she’s hopeful to get decisions out this week
Guess I’ll stop checking my email every 5 minutes 🥴Asked Sharon for an update. She said there was another issue today with the server but she’s hopeful to get decisions out this week
I just want the answer already 😭Guess I’ll stop checking my email every 5 minutes 🥴
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
charleyhorse
Full Member
Agreed!I just want the answer already 😭
Final countdown!
www.upei.ca
Welcome Class of 2030 | UPEI
Big futures start at UPEI—interesting and unique programs; caring and supporting instructors and staff; and amazing opportunities to shape your ambitions.
I’m confused. Did you hear back?Final countdown!
Welcome Class of 2030 | UPEI
Big futures start at UPEI—interesting and unique programs; caring and supporting instructors and staff; and amazing opportunities to shape your ambitions.www.upei.ca
No, but there's now this page welcoming the class of 2026. We're apparently hearing back today or tomorrowI’m confused. Did you hear back?
I emailed Sharon again and she said they’re still having issues with the server and she doesn’t have any updates
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 2K