-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Your words, not mine! 😛😀
😉
I might just need to put that into my game, too. 😀
I wish BT would say something. I wish we had miter
more to go on.
more to go on.
I wish BT would say something. I wish we had miter
more to go on.
no miter......unlynch abber
and lynch bold text
and lynch bold text
haha oh dear looks like poor SOV had an encounter with Maria Hill like I did. I wonder if that is part of her role? I really don't know anything about her character or her character's personality so I have no idea.
I was actually just texting a friend to see if he remembered anything that could be useful. He didn't, the schlub lol. I don't really remember anything that would pertain to this kind of behavior either. 😕
Oh, yeah, the times work for me too. We might have more useful discussion if we managed to get the nights to end at 12 and the lynches to end at 8, though.
I definitely second this. DEFINITELY. Noon lynch votes are cool, but I'd rather have 8pm lynches and 12pm nights ending. Of course, I STILL don't know why wolves need so much time (8 hours?!) to pick someone to kill/convert.
Right, so now SOV isn't silenced but is in love with Maria Hill... 😕 You seemed pretty silenced last night, SOV, so did someone heal you? Or were you not silenced and just keeping quiet so as not to have to gush about Maria Hill?
I don't have any clearer ideas about the lynch than I did before I went to sleep, so I will also
lynch bold text
because it's likely that a wolf voted for Jam and bold text is an experienced player.
I don't have any clearer ideas about the lynch than I did before I went to sleep, so I will also
lynch bold text
because it's likely that a wolf voted for Jam and bold text is an experienced player.
Right, so now SOV isn't silenced but is in love with Maria Hill... 😕 You seemed pretty silenced last night, SOV, so did someone heal you? Or were you not silenced and just keeping quiet so as not to have to gush about Maria Hill?
Yeah I was pretty confused about that too.
I think I'm going to keep my vote for now (since it probably won't make a difference); it seems equally likely for an experienced wolf or a noob wolf to have voted for jam. I wish we had something solid to go on... but such is early-in-the-game life.
But I'll feel dumb if BT is actually a wolf.
But I'll feel dumb if BT is actually a wolf.
Okay so...What is going on with SOV? Was he healed from being silenced and this is the side effect? 😕
I also agree that a wolf may have voted/bandwagoned for Jam, so I'm gonna go with lynch bold text. If something else comes up, then I'll change my vote.
I also agree that a wolf may have voted/bandwagoned for Jam, so I'm gonna go with lynch bold text. If something else comes up, then I'll change my vote.
Welp I got nothing. Total bandwagon here
*****lynch bold text******
*****lynch bold text******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know, nothing concrete to go on here, but...
lynch bold text
Sorry if you're innocent, just don't know anything better to do.
lynch bold text
Sorry if you're innocent, just don't know anything better to do.
Official Lynch Tally
Zanydogz (1) - bbeventer (contingency)
Bold text (10) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH, SOV, Philliab, nyanko, IPB, Zanydogz, Abney, kakurubird
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT (roughly 1 hour from now).
Zanydogz (1) - bbeventer (contingency)
Bold text (10) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH, SOV, Philliab, nyanko, IPB, Zanydogz, Abney, kakurubird
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT (roughly 1 hour from now).
I don't want to bandwagon on BT if she's an innocent like me on the Jamr0ckin vote.....
So I'll just randomly throw one out there for Lynch kakuru. No evidence or feelings whatsoever. Just a vote from random.org.
So I'll just randomly throw one out there for Lynch kakuru. No evidence or feelings whatsoever. Just a vote from random.org.

I know I'm the one who threw out the theory of there being a wolf amongst the voters for Jam, but I don't know if I want to bandwagon for BT..
MrsSOV jumped on it right in the end, which looked like she just wanted to throw a vote out there (did it even count or was voting over?) and it could have been pretty convenient that the majority (4 people
) voted for a villager. I don't know. haha
But I'll just go for that for now. No clue. 😕 Lynch MrsSOV.
MrsSOV jumped on it right in the end, which looked like she just wanted to throw a vote out there (did it even count or was voting over?) and it could have been pretty convenient that the majority (4 people
) voted for a villager. I don't know. hahaBut I'll just go for that for now. No clue. 😕 Lynch MrsSOV.
Official Lynch Tally
Zanydogz (1) - bbeventer (contingency)
Bold text (10) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH, SOV, Philliab, nyanko, IPB, Zanydogz, Abney, kakurubird
MrsSOV (2) - cuitlasdasdf, PetPony
kakurubird (1)- abbers
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT (roughly 1/2 hour from now)
Zanydogz (1) - bbeventer (contingency)
Bold text (10) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH, SOV, Philliab, nyanko, IPB, Zanydogz, Abney, kakurubird
MrsSOV (2) - cuitlasdasdf, PetPony
kakurubird (1)- abbers
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT (roughly 1/2 hour from now)
Official Lynch Tally
Zanydogz (1) - bbeventer (contingency)
Bold text (10) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH, SOV, Philliab, nyanko, IPB, Zanydogz, Abney, kakurubird
MrsSOV (2) - cuitlasdasdf, PetPony
kakurubird (1)- abbers
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT (roughly 1/2 hour from now)
4998 posts, Lissa? I dare you to post
for 4999. 😉I kind of agree that there is likely a wolf in the group that voted for Jam, but if Bold Text does play in the lounge, I would think a more experienced player would have picked a random player. I mean, what is the point of bandwagoning onto a lynch of a villager, especially when there are so little votes that pretty much anyone after the 2nd person is considered a bandwagoner and their vote will be questioned and therefore draw suspicion onto oneself? I could understand more if Jam ended up being a wolf and she wanted to attempt to prove her innocence, but I'm not sure we really have much to go on. I'm more inclined to believe it's a new player based on that. Not ruling her out, but I'm not sure I fully agree with the logic. I understand it, but I dunno.
And I will admit, I was kind of still pretty grumpy yesterday, so I probably didn't read as closely as I should have, so if there is something more concrete that I'm missing, someone please let me know.
And I will admit, I was kind of still pretty grumpy yesterday, so I probably didn't read as closely as I should have, so if there is something more concrete that I'm missing, someone please let me know.
Lissa and I are happy to reverse the timing; we'd like player input on what would be most convenient and fun for y'all. The options would be to have an extended night that goes 24 hours (i.e. nights ends tomorrow at noon instead of tonight at 8), or to have a quicker cycle (night would end a bit early today, with a speed-lynch cycle of a couple hours following).
Now is your chance to speak up.
Now is your chance to speak up.
Problem is there isn't anything concrete out there.
Ahhh, again, I have no idea who to vote for!! 😕 Yesterday I just joined the mob, which I thought was a dumb move of mine 🙁, but never thought that would make me a target of suspicion 😱 
This time I don't want to make the same mistake, coz if BT turns out to be innocent, all the people voting against her will be the next target for "band-wagoning" (-- if I follow the "logic") 😕
But then again, if BT turns out to be a wolf, someone will accuse me for not voting for a wolf... thus putting myself in danger.
Because of this dilemma, I would like to recuse myself from voting...and I know this will be used against me but to me, it seems like the most neutral position I can make.

This time I don't want to make the same mistake, coz if BT turns out to be innocent, all the people voting against her will be the next target for "band-wagoning" (-- if I follow the "logic") 😕
But then again, if BT turns out to be a wolf, someone will accuse me for not voting for a wolf... thus putting myself in danger.

Because of this dilemma, I would like to recuse myself from voting...and I know this will be used against me but to me, it seems like the most neutral position I can make.

Lissa and I are happy to reverse the timing; we'd like player input on what would be most convenient and fun for y'all. The options would be to have an extended night that goes 24 hours (i.e. nights ends tomorrow at noon instead of tonight at 8), or to have a quicker cycle (night would end a bit early today, with a speed-lynch cycle of a couple hours following).
Now is your chance to speak up.
Eh, I'd vote early night with a speed lynch.
I hate long nights. 🙁 You don't want to share any info in case a wolfie finds it and swiftly votes to kill/convert your arse. So it's essentially dead time IMO. Except for thread spam, of course. 🙂
It was a thrill to be healed so that I could express my love for Maria.Right, so now SOV isn't silenced but is in love with Maria Hill... 😕 You seemed pretty silenced last night, SOV, so did someone heal you? Or were you not silenced and just keeping quiet so as not to have to gush about Maria Hill?
.
😍 to you Maria Hill. why haven't you called yet?
Eh, I'd vote early night with a speed lynch.
I hate long nights. 🙁 You don't want to share any info in case a wolfie finds it and swiftly votes to kill/convert your arse. So it's essentially dead time IMO. Except for thread spam, of course. 🙂
I agree with this!
Problem is there isn't anything concrete out there.
Didn't think there was, but just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. Being in a bad mood doesn't lend to good note taking skills for WW. 😳
It was a thrill to be healed so that I could express my love for Maria.
😍 to you Maria Hill. why haven't you called yet?
Ahhhh. Ok. Did Maria heal you maybe? Do you know?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am here.... I am trying to catch up on the thread.... I had a long night last night and didn't get much sleep and I am going out again tonight for more... I do like to punish myself....
Will try to read quickly so I can put in a lynch vote....
Will try to read quickly so I can put in a lynch vote....
Will try to read quickly so I can put in a lynch vote....
Fifteen minutes, Dev! Hop to it! 🙂
Quicker cycles, for sure.Lissa and I are happy to reverse the timing; we'd like player input on what would be most convenient and fun for y'all. The options would be to have an extended night that goes 24 hours (i.e. nights ends tomorrow at noon instead of tonight at 8), or to have a quicker cycle (night would end a bit early today, with a speed-lynch cycle of a couple hours following).
Now is your chance to speak up.
Just one more question 🙄--were you silenced by lightning or something else?It was a thrill to be healed so that I could express my love for Maria.
😍 to you Maria Hill. why haven't you called yet?
Lissa and I are happy to reverse the timing; we'd like player input on what would be most convenient and fun for y'all. The options would be to have an extended night that goes 24 hours (i.e. nights ends tomorrow at noon instead of tonight at 8), or to have a quicker cycle (night would end a bit early today, with a speed-lynch cycle of a couple hours following).
Now is your chance to speak up.
Doesn't really matter to me either way. Just know that with more speedier cycles, I may have to put in a few contingency votes for lynches since I work most mornings/have class in the afternoon.
I need more sleep. Think I'm going back to bed after this. Good night last night but I'm tiiiirred. I figured BT would have been online by now. They've been MIA for nearly 26 hours. BT, I'm sorry if you are a villager! But I had nothing better to go on. 🙁 It was either you, or an RNG and apparently no new info has surfaced today.
SOV you're talking! Were you silenced and then healed like IPB?
Okay, well I have no clue as to who to vote for, uhhh Lynch Mrs.SOV .
I don't really feel great about anyone either way.
I don't really feel great about anyone either way.
You guys talk a lot.... I had to skim a lot of it.... 
I am not sure I want to bandwagon BT since she has not come on to defend herself...she is not a WW noob, so if she is a wolf and bandwagoned Jam I will be surprised. It is definitely a possibility that one of the people that voted for Jam is a wolf, so...
Lynch MrsSOV

I am not sure I want to bandwagon BT since she has not come on to defend herself...she is not a WW noob, so if she is a wolf and bandwagoned Jam I will be surprised. It is definitely a possibility that one of the people that voted for Jam is a wolf, so...
Lynch MrsSOV
Voting closed. Results pending.
Lissa and I are happy to reverse the timing; we'd like player input on what would be most convenient and fun for y'all. The options would be to have an extended night that goes 24 hours (i.e. nights ends tomorrow at noon instead of tonight at 8), or to have a quicker cycle (night would end a bit early today, with a speed-lynch cycle of a couple hours following).
Now is your chance to speak up.
I would prefer the longer night since I will probably not be around - going to the pub again....and would have to follow from my phone. Getting my drink on.
The New Yorkers were even more troubled to learn of another scientists death. Who could do such a thing? More calls for payback were soon heard on the subway, at the Empire State Building, and in Central Park.
The crowd quickly decided an outsider must be responsible. "No one can trust a Lounge player," they said. Quickly they turned on Bold Text and accused her of trying to get innocent jamr0ckin killed.
The mob quickly surrounded Bold Text and beat her to a pulp. You have killed Bold Text, also known as Red Skull and villain spy. The New Yorkers cheered and headed to bed feeling a whole lot safer...
It is now Night 3. You have until 5pm CDT to get your PMs in. Get to it. We are trying to get on a better schedule for everyone so the sooner we get your PMs in the more time you will have to lynch next round.
There are 22 players remaining:
1. Zanydogz
2. Abbercadaver
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
7. Sheepdogpsu - Bruce Banner who never got to become the Hulk
8. Jamr0ckin - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose battery will go unused.
9. StartingoverVet
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
12. bold text-Red Skull the villain spy
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
18. Trematoda - S.H.I.E.L.D. Scientist whose villain detector will never see completion
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22. devyn
23. krist
24. Abney
25. PetPony
26. Tiger369
The crowd quickly decided an outsider must be responsible. "No one can trust a Lounge player," they said. Quickly they turned on Bold Text and accused her of trying to get innocent jamr0ckin killed.
The mob quickly surrounded Bold Text and beat her to a pulp. You have killed Bold Text, also known as Red Skull and villain spy. The New Yorkers cheered and headed to bed feeling a whole lot safer...
It is now Night 3. You have until 5pm CDT to get your PMs in. Get to it. We are trying to get on a better schedule for everyone so the sooner we get your PMs in the more time you will have to lynch next round.
There are 22 players remaining:
1. Zanydogz
2. Abbercadaver
3. cuitlamiztli
4. MrsSOV
5. bbeventer
6. Kakurubird
9. StartingoverVet
10. squirrelsrule
11. Ivorypolarbear
13. Wolfspeaker
14. nohika
15. nyanko
16. Philliab
17. Holdonhope
19. Varz
20. Dyachei
21. Orca2011
22. devyn
23. krist
24. Abney
25. PetPony
26. Tiger369
Yay!!!
But now I look like a total idiot...awesome.
But now I look like a total idiot...awesome.
Yay, got one! 😍
Sorry for being MIA. I'm not sleeping well and went to make breakfast, not realizing it would take longer than it did. 🙄
Sorry for being MIA. I'm not sleeping well and went to make breakfast, not realizing it would take longer than it did. 🙄
Woohoo! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah!!!! 

My hunch was right! 😀 And now I'm probably dead meat. 


My hunch was right! 😀 And now I'm probably dead meat. 
@zanydogz, did you figure anything about the hammer when I sent it to you? Like what it can do?
Nothing. The PM I got said that the hammer is so massive I can't lift it so I have to find someone who can. I'm really thinking this is Thor's hammer so I would need to get it to him. I just don't know who that is...
I can confirm the existence of a round shield (presuming Captain America's?). I could either use it or pass it to someone else, as it said it would be better off with someone else. (I had it the last night cycle, I think).
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
