-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm pretty sure I can only trust like 2 maybe 3 people
This is really widging me out. You can't ferret out t or 2 people in your group to trust through PMs
This is really widging me out. You can't ferret out t or 2 people in your group to trust through PMs Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would actually go further to say that should probably only use it if 1) you are pretty damn sure you can trust the person you're using it on and 2) it's reasonable to assume they'll be a target that night (i.e. they got outed as an important role or outed a wolf or whatnot).
I'm pretty sure I can only trust like 2 maybe 3 peopleThis is really widging me out. You can't ferret out t or 2 people in your group to trust through PMs
To be honest, I've never ever in these games been much of a group chatterbox except for the one time that I was a seer in JP and had cleared my entire group.
You know what I just realized. The seer(s) would have a hard time revealing info. Everyone would know it was from them and not a "source"
You know what I just realized. The seer(s) would have a hard time revealing info. Everyone would know it was from them and not a "source"
All that means is that they have to be a bit smarter about revealing information, not just come out and say 'x is a wolf' but build a case for it and make the wolf screw up on their own. i think it's cool!
A postal worker...? 😕 Nope, sorry.
I agree with this 100%.I would actually go further to say that should probably only use it if 1) you are pretty damn sure you can trust the person you're using it on and 2) it's reasonable to assume they'll be a target that night (i.e. they got outed as an important role or outed a wolf or whatnot).
Yeah. They can't let the people they've cleared know that they cleared them without everyone seeing it. So someone could have been cleared and be gunning for the seer without knowing that the seer trusts them.You know what I just realized. The seer(s) would have a hard time revealing info. Everyone would know it was from them and not a "source"
All that means is that they have to be a bit smarter about revealing information, not just come out and say 'x is a wolf' but build a case for it and make the wolf screw up on their own. i think it's cool!
All in all, this game is making us think...especially outside the box.
Thinking outside the box is hard.All in all, this game is making us think...especially outside the box.
I like to think I'm giving my brain a good work-out, though. 😎All in all, this game is making us think...especially outside the box.
The COSMIC CUUUUUBE. lol I'm a dork. I know
I'm thinking SOV is silenced.
This is all I could find from the Marvel universe -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Lumpkin. Maybe a role that can send messages?Anyone know anything about a postal worker from avengers?
As far as the lynch... I've got nothing 🙁
I took a look at the main page instead of just this thread and I think you may be right.I'm thinking SOV is silenced.
So with the death of sheepie (pretty good wolf-finder) and constant silencing of SOV (like to hear himself talk so much that eventually something sticks and makes sense) I think that there is definitely at least one rather experienced and good player amongst the wolves.
I also think that there is probably at least one wolf amongst those who voted for Jam, though that might not be true as all 5 but abber are kind of WW noobs so may have just jumped on a bandwagon just to do it.
I don't know if a wolf would be ballsy enough to start the bandwagon on a villager, but it wasn't too much of a bandwagon anyway. Anyway, gonna go with lynch abbercadaver and please, please feel free to tell me I'm FOS or give some better info.
Really it's about as accurate as a RNG.
I also think that there is probably at least one wolf amongst those who voted for Jam, though that might not be true as all 5 but abber are kind of WW noobs so may have just jumped on a bandwagon just to do it.
I don't know if a wolf would be ballsy enough to start the bandwagon on a villager, but it wasn't too much of a bandwagon anyway. Anyway, gonna go with lynch abbercadaver and please, please feel free to tell me I'm FOS or give some better info.
Really it's about as accurate as a RNG.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****
My bday is the 14th of September. There are always so many Sept birthdays... all the folks doin' the nasty on New Years...
FTB, find and photograph a nice Loki cosplay for me. 😍
*******
I will try but all the Loki cosplayers are women!!
I don't disagree with your reasoning -- but is bold text really a WW noob? I guess I kind of thought she wasn't?I also think that there is probably at least one wolf amongst those who voted for Jam, though that might not be true as all 5 but abber are kind of WW noobs so may have just jumped on a bandwagon just to do it.
*assuming BT is female, please correct me if I'm wrong
I'm going to arbitrarily Lynch Bold Text. If any substantial information pops up between now and 12pm CDT, I may change my mind. This is better than RNG in my mind.
He was the first one to bandwagon on Jam. Abber SAYS she RNG'd, for now I'll believe it.
BT is no noob, as seen over in the Lounge games. (They've even been a mod). I feel like it would be just enough of a ballsy move to throw us off.
Again, I'm willing to change my vote if anything comes along. There is no information for me to go off of. This is purely a guess.
He was the first one to bandwagon on Jam. Abber SAYS she RNG'd, for now I'll believe it.
I don't know if a wolf would be ballsy enough to start the bandwagon on a villager[/B], but it wasn't too much of a bandwagon anyway. Anyway, gonna go with lynch abbercadaver and please, please feel free to tell me I'm FOS or give some better info.
Really it's about as accurate as a RNG.
BT is no noob, as seen over in the Lounge games. (They've even been a mod). I feel like it would be just enough of a ballsy move to throw us off.
Again, I'm willing to change my vote if anything comes along. There is no information for me to go off of. This is purely a guess.

👍 This. I wish we knew how SOV was silenced this time because it could give us an idea as to what the wolves' roles are.So with the death of sheepie (pretty good wolf-finder) and constant silencing of SOV (like to hear himself talk so much that eventually something sticks and makes sense) I think that there is definitely at least one rather experienced and good player amongst the wolves.
I'm not sure about those who voted for Jam. A wolf probably did bandwagon, but I don't know if I'd discount the newbies. I'm with cuit and wolfspeaker on BT not being a noob, though. We might play differently than in the Lounge, but I don't think it's that different.

👍 This. I wish we knew how SOV was silenced this time because it could give us an idea as to what the wolves' roles are.
I'm not sure about those who voted for Jam. A wolf probably did bandwagon, but I don't know if I'd discount the newbies. I'm with cuit and wolfspeaker on BT not being a noob, though. We might play differently than in the Lounge, but I don't think it's that different.![]()
Wasn't there a bolt of lightening this past night too? I was assuming that was how.
Alright, well, y'all strategize, I'm going to a street dance. 😀 Be back in a few? hours. Probably inebriated, or close to it.
While newbies might be newbies, after Abney and Kismet both being all awww I'm a noob, don't lynch me, I am not ever counting the newbies out. 🙄
There was, but I didn't want to assume. 10 people still haven't posted on-thread and another person could be silenced. I think it's likely that SOV was silenced from the lightning, but we don't know for certain yet. If it was, though, I'm thinking the lightning is a wolf ability because silencing me (who likes to strategize on-thread a lot) and SOV (another big talker, like nyanko said) is a little too coincidental for me for it to be an accident. Likewise, both krist and dyachei being frozen and blocked is giving weight to cuit's Frost Giant theory in my mind. They're both veteran WW players who'd know how to put their abilities to the best use.Wasn't there a bolt of lightening this past night too? I was assuming that was how.
While newbies might be newbies, after Abney and Kismet both being all awww I'm a noob, don't lynch me, I am not ever counting the newbies out. 🙄

👍 And Varz (although not a wolf) made it alive all the way to the end of DVM's game. Our newbies have skills.While newbies might be newbies, after Abney and Kismet both being all awww I'm a noob, don't lynch me, I am not ever counting the newbies out. 🙄

I don't know BT because I don't go to the lounge.
The wolves kept varz alive in DVMDream's game because once he resurrected he was pretty useless as far as we were concerned, lol.
The wolves kept varz alive in DVMDream's game because once he resurrected he was pretty useless as far as we were concerned, lol.
I don't think we should discount the noobs, either. For now I'm going to go with the theory that there is a wolf among those who voted for jam... RNG says:
Lynch MrsSOV.
My vote is flexible with better evidence or theories. Is it too much to hope that more info comes out overnight?
Lynch MrsSOV.
My vote is flexible with better evidence or theories. Is it too much to hope that more info comes out overnight?
Official Lynch Tally
Zanydogz (1) - (contingency)
Abber (1) - nyanko
Bold text (1) - wolfspeaker
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT.
G'night, and happy lynching!
Zanydogz (1) - (contingency)
Abber (1) - nyanko
Bold text (1) - wolfspeaker
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT.
G'night, and happy lynching!
********
This saddens me.
Teezy is a chick. She's a good player, either as a wolf or as a villager.
********
I will try but all the Loki cosplayers are women!!
This saddens me.
I'm going to arbitrarily Lynch Bold Text. .. He was the first one to bandwagon on Jam.
Teezy is a chick. She's a good player, either as a wolf or as a villager.
********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*sigh* I come back and there is nothing substantial to go on. C'mon villagers! Looks like I'm going to have to set my alarm early to not miss lynch, in case I have to change my vote. 🙁 (I work late evenings this next week, so won't be going to bed until after 3am CST) 1-5 am CST is always the most boring time. 👎 Anybody else awake?
*sigh* I come back and there is nothing substantial to go on. C'mon villagers! Looks like I'm going to have to set my alarm early to not miss lynch, in case I have to change my vote. 🙁 (I work late evenings this next week, so won't be going to bed until after 3am CST) 1-5 am CST is always the most boring time. 👎 Anybody else awake?
Yup. But I can't help you with the lynch.
Yup. But I can't help you with the lynch.
You are no help at all.
Think I will force myself to go to bed early. 🙁 Plans fell through to continue drinking at a friend's house,and drinking alone just sucks.Also, what are you doing awake? Don't you have kids that will be up soon? 

****
I'm still awake... jeez. Sleep is so elusive during the summers. And so eeeeeasy during the school year...
****
I'm still awake... jeez. Sleep is so elusive during the summers. And so eeeeeasy during the school year...
****
I'm awake but most definitely not by choice. red eye flights 😴
I'm going to tentatively *****lynch boldtext***** if anything else comes up I'll try to get on to change my vote.
Maria Hill is unbelievably awesome.
Move over Scarlett Johannsson. I've got me a new crush.
Ooooo, I love those tight outfits you wear. Are you a size -2?
Oh, Maria, how many ways do I love you?
Infinity?
Infinity squared? No number can quantify....
Don't be jealous when you read this MrsSOV. I just can't stop thinking about Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria....

Sorry about that Maria. Don't know how that emoticon slipped in.
Well I gotta go Maria, but PLEASE call me, text me, sext me, whatever @ 215-555-6969.
Luv ya. 😍
Move over Scarlett Johannsson. I've got me a new crush.
Ooooo, I love those tight outfits you wear. Are you a size -2?
Oh, Maria, how many ways do I love you?
Infinity?
Infinity squared? No number can quantify....
Don't be jealous when you read this MrsSOV. I just can't stop thinking about Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria....

Sorry about that Maria. Don't know how that emoticon slipped in.
Well I gotta go Maria, but PLEASE call me, text me, sext me, whatever @ 215-555-6969.
Luv ya. 😍
Good morning everyone. Here is your Official Lynch Tally
Zanydogz (1) - (contingency)
Abber (1) - nyanko
Bold text (3) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT.
Happy lynching!
Zanydogz (1) - (contingency)
Abber (1) - nyanko
Bold text (3) - wolfspeaker, krist, HOH
MrsSOV (1) - cuitlasdasdf
Votes are due by Saturday noon CDT.
Happy lynching!
Don't lynch Maria Hill. She's the bomb. She's awesome. She's everything a woman should be. Unlike that Bold Text.
She is not as pretty as Maria Hill.
She is not as nimble as Maria Hill.
She is not as fast as Maria Hill.
She is not as sexy as Maria Hill.
She is not as skimpily dressed as Maria Hill.
She is not as foxy as Maria Hill.
Only Maria Hill for me.
She is not as pretty as Maria Hill.
She is not as nimble as Maria Hill.
She is not as fast as Maria Hill.
She is not as sexy as Maria Hill.
She is not as skimpily dressed as Maria Hill.
She is not as foxy as Maria Hill.
Only Maria Hill for me.
6969?![]()
Maria would have noticed that right away too!
Good morning!
I've been silenced since the end of Day1 till the end of Night 2. Now I can talk talk talk and post post post
I received an item called "poker chip" ('you're a lucky winner!' it says) which gets you to do the write-up for a following lynch (which I did) but other than that, its function was kind of cryptic😕 At first I didn't use it, for I wasn't sure what the consequence of using this chip would be, then I got curious and now I know what happens 🙁
So -- if you happen to receive this "poker chip," use it at your own risk!
Now, I'm going to catch up with what's been going on since the end of last night 🙂
I've been silenced since the end of Day1 till the end of Night 2. Now I can talk talk talk and post post post

I received an item called "poker chip" ('you're a lucky winner!' it says) which gets you to do the write-up for a following lynch (which I did) but other than that, its function was kind of cryptic😕 At first I didn't use it, for I wasn't sure what the consequence of using this chip would be, then I got curious and now I know what happens 🙁
So -- if you happen to receive this "poker chip," use it at your own risk!
Now, I'm going to catch up with what's been going on since the end of last night 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maria Hill is unbelievably awesome.
Move over Scarlett Johannsson. I've got me a new crush.
Ooooo, I love those tight outfits you wear. Are you a size -2?
Oh, Maria, how many ways do I love you?
Infinity?
Infinity squared? No number can quantify....
Don't be jealous when you read this MrsSOV. I just can't stop thinking about Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria....
Sorry about that Maria. Don't know how that emoticon slipped in.
Well I gotta go Maria, but PLEASE call me, text me, sext me, whatever @ 215-555-6969.
Luv ya. 😍
WTF?

I may not be around much this weekend but will try my best to check in when possible.
There is one person I currently trust as I had an item that let me look at one person the first night. As above, if someone begins a lynch for that person I will try to speak up. Other than that I don't have much information to offer anyone.
My last RNG was the first vote for a villager so unless something specific comes up, I don't want to jump on anyone else at the moment 🙁
There is one person I currently trust as I had an item that let me look at one person the first night. As above, if someone begins a lynch for that person I will try to speak up. Other than that I don't have much information to offer anyone.
My last RNG was the first vote for a villager so unless something specific comes up, I don't want to jump on anyone else at the moment 🙁
Don't lynch Maria Hill. She's the bomb. She's awesome. She's everything a woman should be. Unlike that Bold Text.
She is not as pretty as Maria Hill.
She is not as nimble as Maria Hill.
She is not as fast as Maria Hill.
She is not as sexy as Maria Hill.
She is not as skimpily dressed as Maria Hill.
She is not as foxy as Maria Hill.
Only Maria Hill for me.
SOV, you may have your own reason / excuse...but let me tell you, right now, you're in deep sh*&# !!!!!

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
