Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
😍 You know we love you, Abney. We actually tried to convert you first.
Really?Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
😍 You know we love you, Abney. We actually tried to convert you first.
Really?It was why no one died on night 4. Devyn tried to convert you, but someone froze her.Really?
The two of us were very annoying to the wolves, apparently.It was why no one died on night 4. Devyn tried to convert you, but someone froze her.The two of us were very annoying to the wolves, apparently.

I was Erik Selvig and I auto-converted like night 4 or something like that. IPB was the only successful convert and it was only because of our benevolent mods. 😀
?
I'm curious. What happened?
Damn straight!! Although I was trying to be extra annoying since I knew they couldn't kill me the first attack. And as a mod, I will be quieter in the next game. 😉Because we NEVER SHUT UP!!!!![]()
It was why no one died on night 4. Devyn tried to convert you, but someone froze her.The two of us were very annoying to the wolves, apparently.
?
I'm curious. What happened?
Fun game to watch - I liked that there wasn't very much PM'ing allowed because then I could actually follow it. I make a terrible guesser though. I was 100% sure that Tiger was a wolf. 🙄

I must say though, it was cool to be able to PM in game where really no one else could. So to my fellow avengers, I think we did a darn good job while we were alive. 👍![]()
Squirrels: The waitress? Really?
, it was last minute and I haven't watched the movie (any of them actually) or read the comics, nothing, so I was pretty confused most of the time. I tried to run it by the wolves, but there were only a couple around and they hadn't watched the movie either and just said to go with it. After the comments started rolling in on my role I knew I was done for 🙁.My favorite part of the game? The postal thing and the theories that there was a postal worker role.
Last comment: Thank you to Lissa for letting me co-mod!
G'night, and thanks for playing! See y'all in the next game.
Lesson learned: read more carefully! 👍All in all, it was an awesome game to watch y'all play, and I had a really fun time doing the write-ups and sending out the results/item PMs. It was a constant source of amusement to Lissa and I to see people reading WAYYYYY too much into them. I understood early in the game, but I figured by night 4 or 5 people would realize that I just like to take modly license with my write-ups and PMs. We giggled when y'all went back and forth over whether the lightning and the electricity were different things.
In the original Star Trek series, if a nameless character had on a red shirt, it meant they were going to die. 🙂 Usually in a strange and unusual fashion, just to convey the seriousness of the situation for the heroes.So what was that with me having the red shirt? 😕

In the original Star Trek series, if a nameless character had on a red shirt, it meant they were going to die. 🙂 Usually in a strange and unusual fashion, just to convey the seriousness of the situation for the heroes.![]()

Thanks for the most frustrating game for me ever.....
Crazied, silenced, and then killed with a good role that I never got to see.
Then had to watch my wife as a wolf.
😛
Also, krist, I was the creeper perv who saw you the last night with pants on (I was using the sword). Probably would have really confused me and don't know if I would have changed my tune, but since I died that same night, I was pretty darn sure IPB was the wolf, even though I didn't successfully investigate you.
) I'm impressed that I stayed alive as long as I did. I think I hid in the purple pants 3 nights in a row, thinking I was next to go!
Then I figured you were saving me for lynching. I always get lynched. 🙄 Except the previous game where I was killed N2. 😛
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.