-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry. 🙁 I made a quick decision.
Not too late to change it. We know there's 1 wolf left and I was frozen the night there was a kill, I don't understand how that doesn't make sense. I know IPB knows better which is how I figure she's the wolf.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Tiger if you are not a wolf and you want the villagers to win please change your vote, let me know if you all need me to explain anything else regarding being frozen or having the bow and arrow for two nights and not using it. Don't understand how I can make this more obvious
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
We only have your word that you were frozen that night. There's no proof that you're telling the truth. On the other hand, we have kakuru (cleared by death!) who cleared me and Tiger both after the last night with no deaths.Not too late to change it. We know there's 1 wolf left and I was frozen the night there was a kill, I don't understand how that doesn't make sense. I know IPB knows better which is how I figure she's the wolf.
********************
I need to stop playing these games. No joke. They're giving me an ulcer I swear lol
********************
I need to stop playing these games. No joke. They're giving me an ulcer I swear lol
********************
*****************************
Hurry up. I want to know who is who!!
*****************************
Hurry up. I want to know who is who!!
*****************************
They don't usually get down to the fewest possible players, though. I think this one is particularly intense because of that.********************
I need to stop playing these games. No joke. They're giving me an ulcer I swear lol
********************
They don't usually get down to the fewest possible players, though. I think this one is particularly intense because of that.
Yeah this is cool, even though the wolves will win :/
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
****************************
Go Wolves
****************************
Go Wolves
****************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Voting closed. Results pending.
The few survivors wasted little time in turning on Krist. Tiger369 held Krist's arms behind her back while IPB read her sentence. IPB produced a vial of the pink juice and quickly shot it into Krist's arm. With Krist's dying breath she revealed her true identity of SHIELD Agent #5. Shocked, Tiger369 looked up at IPB who had taken up her true form of Hood, master of deception. Tiger369, SHIELD Agent #4 tried to run but IPB was too fast for her. In one graceful movement, IPB grabbed Tiger by her SHIELD uniform and drug her up the step of the Statue of Liberty. Without even giving her any last words, she chucked Tiger off of the Statue.
Laughing maniacally, IPB declared victory for the villains. The City was theirs for the taking.
Good game everyone. Thank you for playing. We had a great time modding it and discussing your moves. It was a lot of fun! I will post a link to the spreadsheet as soon as I figure out how.
Laughing maniacally, IPB declared victory for the villains. The City was theirs for the taking.
Good game everyone. Thank you for playing. We had a great time modding it and discussing your moves. It was a lot of fun! I will post a link to the spreadsheet as soon as I figure out how.
Awesome game guys, even if I was almost pulling my hair out at times!!!! IPB you dirty rotten bastard!!!!! You were the person I trusted ya wank!!!
Here is the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Almy49_eOF08dGJfR2xxeWVFNnRqZ3FZVzloS2VGbnc
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Almy49_eOF08dGJfR2xxeWVFNnRqZ3FZVzloS2VGbnc
Awesome game guys, even if I was almost pulling my hair out at times!!!! IPB you dirty rotten bastard!!!!! You were the person I trusted ya wank!!!
She totally stabbed you guys in the back. She could have chosen death but went to the dark side instead!
None of the Avengers could be converted.
She totally stabbed you guys in the back. She could have chosen death but went to the dark side instead!
What a booger face!
Excellent game, mods! It was a lot of fun -- if extremely frustrating there at the end. And very well played, IPB. Very well played.
Mwahahaha! I was converted on Night 8, and I've been the lone wolf since dyachei died on Day 10. I seriously can't believe that I managed to pull off a win--there might be something to this cosmic balance thing after all. 

Ha! I knew it!
Sorry villagers I didn't figure out the sword results until too late. Wish I had thought it through a little more. 🙁 Knew I was right when I was killed though. And especially when IPB kept protesting her innocence by saying I cleared her. Really had to bite my tongue not to comment on that.
Thanks for modding LIS and Lissa! It was a lot of fun (if incredibly frustrating at the end)!
Sorry villagers I didn't figure out the sword results until too late. Wish I had thought it through a little more. 🙁 Knew I was right when I was killed though. And especially when IPB kept protesting her innocence by saying I cleared her. Really had to bite my tongue not to comment on that.
Thanks for modding LIS and Lissa! It was a lot of fun (if incredibly frustrating at the end)!
Krist, the sticking point for me was that kakuru had cleared her (which is why I took another look at bbe) and then abruptly changed her tune. Believe me -- I'm going to be kicking myself for not listening to you guys for a very long time!
You guys have no idea how angry I was about that perfect **** storm when I shot nyanko. I get this PM from Jarvis, I'm thinking OMG I had the suit and I am an Avenger! I probably am linked or something and nyanko, who is converted, tried to put on the suit. It was rather good timing because orca had been a tad suspicious of her because of things she said etc. I PM the girl this info and about an hour later I have the stupid liar liar thing, can't PM any longer. Well zany comes along and is like well that's cool shoot nyanko tonight. And I'm think well she probably forgot that I can shoot during the day, might as well catch her off guard. And I thought it would happen with the lynch but no it was a HUGE FREAKING NEWS FLASH!! I was really beating myself up about that. Oh well. I can't play anymore. These games freaking make me paranoid lol
My favorite moment: Abney shooting Nyanko based off an anonymous PM sent by dyachei.
I was seriously expecting to go down earlier than I did. I can't believe that cuit believed me enough not to vote for me!
It was an awesome games, mods, and tons of fun! Thanks, LIS and Lissa!! 😀
It was an awesome games, mods, and tons of fun! Thanks, LIS and Lissa!! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My favorite moment: Abney shooting Nyanko based off an anonymous PM sent by dyachei.
I went through a whole gamut of emotions after that screw up....... I don't wanna play anymore

Krist, the sticking point for me was that kakuru had cleared her (which is why I took another look at bbe) and then abruptly changed her tune. Believe me -- I'm going to be kicking myself for not listening to you guys for a very long time!
I'm going to be kicking myself for a very long time for taking so freakin' long to figure out that IPB was the one who could avoid investigation. Finally put two and two together but was too late and knew it looked super suspicious that I swung my story around 180 on IPB.
Well played IPB.
Oh and to all of the people that tried to use the cosmic cube (aka tesseract) thank you for the laughs. It didn't do a thing but you guys came up with pretty creative ways to try and use it! 😀
Oh and to all of the people that tried to use the cosmic cube (aka tesseract) thank you for the laughs. It didn't do a thing but you guys came up with pretty creative ways to try and use it! 😀
That's awesome. Make an item that does absolutely nothing.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
I just saw that in your notes. I can't believe you came up with an item that didn't do anything but entertain the mods!Oh and to all of the people that tried to use the cosmic cube (aka tesseract) thank you for the laughs. It didn't do a thing but you guys came up with pretty creative ways to try and use it! 😀

And PetPony the red-shirt agent was brilliant! Oh, Star Trek. 😎

That's awesome. Make an item that does absolutely nothing.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
And if anyone said tesseract on the thread, they weren't allowed to vote in the next lynch. That's what the Angry God pictures were about.
Great game but seriously annoyed the villagers lost such an obvious win IMO. Tiger and cuit listening to IPB when the evidence was stacked against her.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Seriously. I was sitting here like god damn it you dumb noob kill IPB
And as for you Abney 

And as for you Abney![]()
LOL honestly I was beating myself up pretty bad over that. I was really irritated with myself lol. But seriously, the timing on some of that **** was INSANE!!! I couldn't believe it.
Great game Lissa & LIS!!!! Well Done!!!!!!!
YES WOLVES!!!!!!!!
IPB you rock!!!!!!!! 😀
YES WOLVES!!!!!!!!
IPB you rock!!!!!!!! 😀
Yeah, once I figured out it was you I couldn't believe it. Why would you have done it?!LOL honestly I was beating myself up pretty bad over that. I was really irritated with myself lol. But seriously, the timing on some of that **** was INSANE!!! I couldn't believe it.
And then I got converted so I was glad you'd done it, and you never did answer like I asked you in my very last Nick Fury PM...Yeah, once I figured out it was you I couldn't believe it. Why would you have done it?!And then I got converted so I was glad you'd done it, and you never did answer like I asked you in my very last Nick Fury PM...
😕
Oh, I asked something like how much did you trust your informant or did you think they might be a wolf? I didn't know it was anonymous until I was converted and dyachei told me about sending it to you.
Oh, I asked something like how much did you trust your informant or did you think they might be a wolf? I didn't know it was anonymous until I was converted and dyachei told me about sending it to you.
Oh yeah, I couldn't figure out how to tell you and then **** went down and I forgot

But I did post something about bad info or something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seriously. I was sitting here like god damn it you dumb noob kill IPB
Seriously x2. Should have used the bow and arrow on her but I wasn't 100% and didn't want to be wrong and make the villagers lose. I thought for sure tiger would listen to common sense
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
😍😍😍 GO IPB!!! I still can't believe you did it for the wolves!!!
I was Erik Selvig and I auto-converted like night 4 or something like that. IPB was the only successful convert and it was only because of our benevolent mods. 😀
Bbe, we were pretty sure we had you figured out, but we were hesitant about passing who we were in case there was an issue/you weren't who we thought you were. Dyachei had Jarvis for like FOREVER. It was awesome when Abney shot nyanko.
I was Erik Selvig and I auto-converted like night 4 or something like that. IPB was the only successful convert and it was only because of our benevolent mods. 😀
Bbe, we were pretty sure we had you figured out, but we were hesitant about passing who we were in case there was an issue/you weren't who we thought you were. Dyachei had Jarvis for like FOREVER. It was awesome when Abney shot nyanko.
😍😍😍 GO IPB!!! I still can't believe you did it for the wolves!!!
I was Erik Selvig and I auto-converted like night 4 or something like that. IPB was the only successful convert and it was only because of our benevolent mods. 😀
Bbe, we were pretty sure we had you figured out, but we were hesitant about passing who we were in case there was an issue/you weren't who we thought you were. Dyachei had Jarvis for like FOREVER. It was awesome when Abney shot nyanko.
😡 Shut up

😡 Shut up![]()
😍 You know we love you, Abney. We actually tried to convert you first.
😍😍😍 GO IPB!!! I still can't believe you did it for the wolves!!!
I was Erik Selvig and I auto-converted like night 4 or something like that. IPB was the only successful convert and it was only because of our benevolent mods. 😀
Bbe, we were pretty sure we had you figured out, but we were hesitant about passing who we were in case there was an issue/you weren't who we thought you were. Dyachei had Jarvis for like FOREVER. It was awesome when Abney shot nyanko.
It's okay, the whole time I was like I would not trust these PMs either. It was unfortunate the PM I recieved to target Phil was on the same night she cleared me. Can't go trying to get someone lynched after the vouch for you.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
