-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Avengers Assemble! Official Avengers WW thread
Started by LetItSnow
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you, kakuru! I got shot with an arrow 😡
Before I vote -- could you explain how the sword results seem off? I'm also finding it odd that you suddenly decided this, and I don't want to be the deciding vote for a wolf win.
My tiger sword results gave a specific role name.
The results for IPB just said she was seen out in a SHIELD uniform. Seems weird to me since she's even named who she is specifically.
I don't know if I'm reading too much into them...
Did not expect it to come to this. :/
Implication -- I don't automatically trust you because you healed me. Right now I'm thinking that there are 2 wolves left, and while I was silenced I was beginning to wonder if it's you and krist...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Urgh. I hate not knowing who to trust 🙁
Implication -- I don't automatically trust you because you healed me. Right now I'm thinking that there are 2 wolves left, and while I was silenced I was beginning to wonder if it's you and krist...
I honestly don't know about krist.
But I am definitely not a wolf. Like I've said before, SHIELD medical team, can unsilence people. No one's investigated me because I've had the sword the past two nights, so no one can clear me using that recently.
What happened to tiger? She had been around earlier...
This is ridiculous. Mods aren't going to be happy with me if I don't vote, or if I tie it again... what a wonderful position to be in. Thanks wolves 😡
We will sit here until you guys vote!
Screw it. I don't want to be the deciding vote in a wolfy win, and I'm not sure who to believe right now. Lynch krist.
*warms up the RNG*
Cowards. The lot of ya.
Cowards. The lot of ya.
In the interests of self-preservation, unlynch kakuru and lynch krist.
🙁 But we still need Tiger to vote.
🙁 But we still need Tiger to vote.
I'm getting in the shower. This better be decided when I get done.
Dudes I was frozen last night yet there was still a death. And TWO nights ago (after the last conversion possibility) I had the now and arrow and didn't use it. If I was a wolf at this point in the game id be shooting me some villagers!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cuitl seriously you need to reconsider. You are wrong here. Philliab cleared me night 9.
And kakuru...ipb being seen out in a shield uniform but no role given is some pretty important information!! That could easily be a villain cover like a double agent like bbeventer could still be seen out in a shield uniform. Come on!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
And kakuru...ipb being seen out in a shield uniform but no role given is some pretty important information!! That could easily be a villain cover like a double agent like bbeventer could still be seen out in a shield uniform. Come on!!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile app
*warms up the RNG*
Cowards. The lot of ya.
Bonus points for getting the reference?
And kakuru...ipb being seen out in a shield uniform but no role given is some pretty important information!! That could easily be a villain cover like a double agent like bbeventer could still be seen out in a shield uniform. Come on!!
Come on what? I voted to lynch ipb (twice now in this same lynch). I came out with the information as soon as I realized that investigating others told me straight up that they were a shield agent.
Come on what? I voted to lynch ipb (twice now in this same lynch). I came out with the information as soon as I realized that investigating others told me straight up that they were a shield agent.
Not you...cuitl and tiger ha sorry I'm getting antsy.
[YOUTUBE]0Wi8Fv0AJA4[/YOUTUBE]
I have already done my RNG. Someone will die by 6pm whether you guys (Tiger) vote or not.
A few things that bug me, krist...
This is cruel and unusual torture, mods 🙁
A death despite you being frozen makes sense if there are 2 wolves left. And someone did shoot me last night, and the odds of you losing an item only to gain it back the next night seem a lot lower than the odds of keeping an item (but who knows how the mods are figuring it). And as far as the bow "falling into villain hands" -- the mods might not re-distribute the item until the next cycle (I wouldn't if I designed the game) so we don't need to worry about it being used tonight. And your being cleared night 9 means nothing with the possible conversion during night 11 (I think that's when it was).Dudes I was frozen last night yet there was still a death. And TWO nights ago (after the last conversion possibility) I had the now and arrow and didn't use it. If I was a wolf at this point in the game id be shooting me some villagers!
This is cruel and unusual torture, mods 🙁
A few things that bug me, krist...A death despite you being frozen makes sense if there are 2 wolves left. And someone did shoot me last night, and the odds of you losing an item only to gain it back the next night seem a lot lower than the odds of keeping an item (but who knows how the mods are figuring it). And as far as the bow "falling into villain hands" -- the mods might not re-distribute the item until the next cycle (I wouldn't if I designed the game) so we don't need to worry about it being used tonight. And your being cleared night 9 means nothing with the possible conversion during night 11 (I think that's when it was).
This is cruel and unusual torture, mods 🙁
I agree, it could, but that would be a lot of wolves in a game this size! Although anything is possible, and with the bow and arrow, that is what happened, also happened to me with the pants. Not that unrealistic with this few people left. You'll see, if I get lynched.
Where the eff is tiger?!
We've only killed 6 wolves. One was a convert, and if there are 2 left then one of them is a convert too, I'm sure. That's only 6 originals, which is high but not abnormally so for 26 players. Since bbe is in a different color, we don't know for sure that she wouldn't have counted for a villager win.If there are two wolves left, that would mean 9 wolves in a game of 26...
Suddenly the sky filled with storm clouds. A lightning bolt descended from the sky striking cuitalkdfsdjhf, otherwise known as Maria Hill dead where she stood. The citizens had angered the mod gods with their indecision.
It is now Night. Get your stuff in ASAP!
It is now Night. Get your stuff in ASAP!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************
🙁🙁🙁🙁
************
🙁🙁🙁🙁
************
************
🙁🙁🙁🙁
************
SorrY 🙁 Although you tied it with your vote 😎
Was not expecting that! I thought it would be me or krist...
**********************************

*********************************

*********************************
*************

*************

*************
Sorry cuitl. 🙁
This must mean there is only one wolf left, right?
Otherwise, there would be two wolves and two villagers so the game would be over. Correct?
This must mean there is only one wolf left, right?
Otherwise, there would be two wolves and two villagers so the game would be over. Correct?
*************************
LMAO. Go mods, go!
**************************
LMAO. Go mods, go!
**************************
Sorry cuitl. 🙁
This must mean there is only one wolf left, right?
Otherwise, there would be two wolves and two villagers so the game would be over. Correct?
That's how I understand it...which means I CANNOT be a wolf because I was frozen. There.
You guys can't make this easy on us, can you? 🙁
lynch kakurubird for acting just like DVM did in Mafia, last-minute change of heart and all.
**************
No last minute change of heart... I just randomly tossed the villager I knew to be silenced under the bus at the last minute. My heart always remained cold, hard and wolfie....
***************
Night is closed. Results pending.
Still reeling from the angry attack by the gods...er mods...our citizens return home and try to get some sleep. It doesn't come easy, and for good reason. One citizen caught another citizen peering through her windows. Good thing she was wearing some giant purple pants. Perv didn't see a thing! And yet, sadly, another player was found dead. Kakurubird, a SHIELD Medic was found dead in her apartment with a plastic bag duct taped over her head.
I am going to the movies with my husband. You have until I get back to lynch someone.
Tiger369
Krist
IPBN
are all that remain.
I am going to the movies with my husband. You have until I get back to lynch someone.
Tiger369
Krist
IPBN
are all that remain.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
🙁
Not surprised.
**********************
🙁
Not surprised.
**********************
A peeping Tom? 🙁
lynch krist
We only have your word that you were frozen, and kakuru has cleared both myself and Tiger. Since she was cleared by death, I trust her.
lynch krist
We only have your word that you were frozen, and kakuru has cleared both myself and Tiger. Since she was cleared by death, I trust her.
Yeah, no. I really want the villagers to win and upset the cosmic balance. 🙂
Tiger, where aaaaare you?
Tiger, where aaaaare you?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
