AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A subcategory. "Most commonly" is most common, NAI. "Most incorrectly" involves wolf skill
Wouldn't that kind of be the same as best wolf though? Or at least under that umbrella?

Members don't see this ad.

Wouldn't that kind of be the same as best wolf though? Or at least under that umbrella?
Yeah I suppose so. idk I'm just looking for more ways to reward specific skills and performances. That one came from thinking about how Coop, cubs and Ms P (among others) are typically read as sketchy when they are village, but then when they wolf everyone has them somewhere in the green for most of the game.

I feel like a broad category like "best wolf" also involves behind the scenes stuff -- it's not just about being able to maintain a village tone/pocket people, and not all successful wolves can even do that one particularly well on a consistent basis (e.g. me, Nav, cheezit).

Kind of similar to "best reads" vs "best villager". They go together, but consistently good villagers don't always have the best reads and good reads don't always make someone the most effective villager.

Reactions: 1 user
Most Improved

Runner up is:

Winning is:
@mypetmoose
giphy.gif
Awww I'm honored guys! Here's to another year full of fun and crazy WW games! I hope I can play again sometime soon!

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
AM I need next year's thread so I can start making notes
Do you think dy would ram me for having three of the same topic concurrently clogging pre-vet?

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
*and they never saw AM again*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users