You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's an honor just to be nominated, and then crushingly defeated by WZ yet again.
"So I'm halfway through right?"-Animal Midwife
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's just cause she modded the noob game. Instant points (but I may have voted for her, idk 😉 )It's an honor just to be nominated, and then crushingly defeated by WZ yet again.
Although I think I was split voting for @mypetmoose for this, sorry genny lol
Also nominated @Miranda Senft and @MSUcvmHOPE who I feel like should have gotten a shout out
Must be something about the M names
Last edited:
Funniest Player
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@genny
Winning is:
@vetmedhead
@Animal Midwife the longer this takes, the more wine I'm gonna drink
chop chop
chop chop
Honestly very tough call, I was so tornFunniest Player
Runner up is:@genny
Winning is:@vetmedhead
![]()
wow!!
pippy mentioned drinking and now that bottle of whiskey is lookin real appetizing right about now
wow!!
Wow. I quit.
I think the voting has been tampered with.
No, the voting has not been tampered with. You are most likely to be wolf, but you are not the most likely to be wolf read. If there was a prize for wolf most likely to be village read then you would have gotten it. You didn't get the award cause you're a sneaky wolf, which is why my signature still stands. Might tweak it though.
midwife just disappeared ruh roh
smh, I just closed the wrong tabmidwife just disappeared ruh roh
I tried to tell my husband an anal gland fart story from today and he just looked horrified and didn't laugh at all. VMH deserves the win.Honestly very tough call, I was so torn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't feel like I deserved this one 🤣Friendliest Player
Runner ups are:@Animal Midwife @Barkley13 @genny @mypetmoose
Winning is:@WildZoo
![]()
wow!!
i believe capri sent this one in
Best Noob
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@Barkley13
Winning is:
@BigCats
Meanwhile I tried to tell my husband about these awardsI tried to tell my husband an anal gland fart story from today and he just looked horrified and didn't laugh at all. VMH deserves the win.
0/10 do not recommend
wow!!
Best Quote
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@StayingPositive2017 - "Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence."
Winning is:
@Animal Midwife
SOMEBODY RECANVASS NOWBest Quote
Runner up is:@StayingPositive2017 - "Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence."
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
And we're back
If that fails
SOMEBODY RECOUNT NOW
Best Quote
Runner up is:@StayingPositive2017 - "Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence."
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
SOMEBODY RECANVASS NOW
If that fails
SOMEBODY RECOUNT NOW
Best Quote
Runner up is:@StayingPositive2017 - "Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence."
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
RE-VOTECOUNT NOW!!!
sad cat!!!!!
One of the greatest tragedies todayBest Quote
Runner up is:@StayingPositive2017 - "Oh that's right you're wolfing in this game too. Thanks for honoring us with your presence."
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
RIP votecount now
sad cat!!!!!
sneak peek for anyone curious
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
omg that poor cat.
i made the pic black and white to make it extra sadomg that poor cat.
for those keeping track barkley is up to 300 now
Best Role
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
Vote Thief
Winning is:
3P Role Seer (French QWWarter)
SUGAR AND SPICE MAKE EVERYTHING NICE
also roleblocker was highway robbery'd
also roleblocker was highway robbery'd
Funniest Mod
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@kaydubs
Winning is:
@PippyPony
wow!!
Best Game
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
Patnem et Circenses
Winning is:
Werewolves of Ireland
holy crap I did not actually expect that one at all
Edit: OMG OR THAT ONE WTF
Edit: OMG OR THAT ONE WTF
wow!! x2
Omg what!!!! Thank you guys!!!!Best Noob
Runner up is:@Barkley13
Winning is:@BigCats
![]()
All creds go to my lovely manator @Dinashadow for giving me the best start possible!!Whew I’m glad Anesthesia wasn’t considered in this 😛
Best Mod
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@WildZoo
Winning is:
@kaydubs
wow!!
Funniest Player
Runner up is:@genny
Winning is:@vetmedhead
![]()
MWAHAHAHAHA
ahem
There are too many people to thank to list them all, thank you for your support as I worked tirelessly to do the good work that got me nominated and acknowledged here tonight
I still can't believe anyone listens to me.Angry react is just about how fooled I was. I def voted this lol
Relay it to me and we can workshop some funny into itI tried to tell my husband an anal gland fart story from today and he just looked horrified and didn't laugh at all. VMH deserves the win.
Anuses are funny, there's definitely something here that we can work with
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I told AM the other day that I was shocked I was nominated for these mod categories.Best Mod
Runner up is:@WildZoo
Winning is:@kaydubs
![]()
And now I might cry.
love you, guys! just always remember, I make these games for YOU



You mean the game that @Animal Midwife and myself carried for @PippyPony 😛Best Game
Runner up is:Patnem et Circenses
Winning is:Werewolves of Ireland
![]()
Best Village (team)
Runner ups are:
Winning is:
Runner ups are:
HoWWrses and Werewolf in the Garden of Good & Evil
Winning is:
Hiking in the NH48 WW
wow!!
Best Wolf (team)
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
French QWWarter
Winning is:
OrchWWestra