You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I sense a bias in the force lolBest Wolf (team)
Runner up is:French QWWarter
Winning is:OrchWWestra
And still I'm the only one who gets you when you're a wolf 😉 they just need to distinguish my levels of screaming that you're a wolf.Next year we should break this out into Incorrectly vs Correctly village read
@Coopah will crush the Incorrectly read
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best Wolf (team)
Runner up is:French QWWarter
Winning is:OrchWWestra
![]()
*powerwolfing nightmares intensify*
AM and I thank you for your supportBest Wolf (team)
Runner up is:French QWWarter
Winning is:OrchWWestra
![]()
Excuse you I would totally win that award. But I mean yeah cubs, you just wolf too muchNo, the voting has not been tampered with. You are most likely to be wolf, but you are not the most likely to be wolf read. If there was a prize for wolf most likely to be village read then you would have gotten it. You didn't get the award cause you're a sneaky wolf, which is why my signature still stands. Might tweak it though.
@SportPonies @mizchiefmanaged @SARdoghandler ROBBED again 
(Although I didn't play orchestra so I don't really know. No one seems to speak of it except in hushed tones.)

(Although I didn't play orchestra so I don't really know. No one seems to speak of it except in hushed tones.)
Bawww thanks guys
I sense a pattern hereBest Wolf (team)
Runner up is:French QWWarter
Winning is:OrchWWestra
![]()

You’re welcome!!AM and I thank you for your support
![]()
you are extra welcome for the masonry bond I initiated!!!
DubZ twitches if she hears it in the universe@SportPonies @mizchiefmanaged @SARdoghandler ROBBED again
(Although I didn't play orchestra so I don't really know. No one seems to speak of it except in hushed tones.)
...good, she stole our win in FQ with her grubby 3rd party little claws 😉DubZ twitches if she hears it in the universe
She should have nightmares at night
my hands are gonna get greasy so im just gonna wow a bunch in advance
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
or at least i think there's only 4 left
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No one more deservingBest Mod
Runner up is:@WildZoo
Winning is:@kaydubs
![]()

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
RIGGEDBest Wolf (team)
Runner up is:French QWWarter
Winning is:OrchWWestra
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Stole"...good, she stole our win in FQ with her grubby 3rd party little claws 😉
She should have nightmares at night
More like "kept half your team alive" 😉
Best Villager
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@Lupin21
Winning is:
@Animal Midwife
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@PippyPony Orchestra is also the reason I won the choke award, if that's any indication of how that game went
I voted for you over genny not even having read that game, if that's any indication of your propensity to choke 😉@PippyPony Orchestra is also the reason I won the choke award, if that's any indication of how that game went
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Heyyyy it was supposed to be based on the included games, I didn't choke in any of those except Orchestra 🙁I voted for you over genny not even having read that game, if that's any indication of your propensity to choke
Don't worry we all know this is riggedHeyyyy it was supposed to be based on the included games, I didn't choke in any of those except Orchestra 🙁
I offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?
she rejected the 50% ownership stake of my successful LLCI offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My undying loveI offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?
Best Wolf
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@PippyPony
Winning is:
@Lupin21
apparently my financial statements were "crooked" and "tampered with"
such a diva
such a diva
Something that can’t be repeated in a public forumI offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?

Yeah ok fair lol
As I said to a noob wolf team at some point this past year, never will I ever forget wolfing with Lupin in the Lion King and having her say "What? No, Pippy. Please don't do that."
As I said to a noob wolf team at some point this past year, never will I ever forget wolfing with Lupin in the Lion King and having her say "What? No, Pippy. Please don't do that."
oh..... that's the problem. no bribes.I offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Best Villager
Runner up is:@Lupin21
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
Wow, @Lupin21 . So accuate hahaBest Wolf
Runner up is:@PippyPony
Winning is:@Lupin21
![]()
Best 3P
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@WildZoo
Winning is:
@Animal Midwife
Best Overall
Runner up is:
Winning is:
Runner up is:
@WildZoo
Winning is:
@Animal Midwife
Thank you. Thank you, Iowa. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. What a night. Because tonight, an improbable hope became an undeniable reality. We don’t know all the results, but we know by the time it’s all said and done, Iowa, you have shocked the nation. Because by all indications, we are going on to New Hampshire victorious.
Sugar and Spice make everything nice
yes I did use my cats twice
yes I did use my cats twice
Animal CleanSweepWife
BARTLET 4 PREZBecause by all indications, we are going on to New Hampshire victorious.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I OBJECTBest 3P
Runner up is:@WildZoo
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This one's fine thoughBest Overall
Runner up is:@WildZoo
Winning is:@Animal Midwife
![]()
I'm watching the West Wing right now. Also NH is lovely and everyone should move here
You live in Mass?I'm watching the West Wing right now. Also NH is lovely and everyone should move here
If I'm going to freeze my butt off, I'm still in the upper valley +/- Portsmouth in spiritYou live in Mass?
Did you mean this to replace the "most commonly" or as another subcategory of wolf/village reads.Next year we should break this out into Incorrectly vs Correctly village read
@Coopah will crush the Incorrectly read
A subcategory. "Most commonly" is most common, NAI. "Most incorrectly" involves wolf skillDid you mean this to replace the "most commonly" or as another subcategory of wolf/village reads.
I offered to not give her my catI offered AM one of my cats... what did you all bribe her with?
NH just makes me think of Jonah Ryan from Veep lmaoI'm watching the West Wing right now. Also NH is lovely and everyone should move here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reveal is over so now i have no reason to yell for the reveal anymore
To everyone who did not win, or those who did not win what you wished...
But it got your apple tart brought in now, didnit?
But it got your apple tart brought in now, didnit?
Last edited:
Thanks everyone! Proud to be voted best team player 





Awwww. Thanks for including me guys. i don't feel like I play enough any more for the honor. haha
Thanks for putting this on, AM and FTFlusher. Will look forward to it each year now!
Thanks for putting this on, AM and FTFlusher. Will look forward to it each year now!