You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2019
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yassss Sega!Almost as good as the cow throwing, I tell you. Sega, still one of my favorites.
I'm too outta the loop to know who fits any of these categories anymore. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lupin: One of the most creative co-mods I've ever had! Back in the day 🙂 I referenced Pangaea to the mods in the current newb game.I'm too outta the loop to know who fits any of these categories anymore. 🙁
aww. I miss the old crew days. So much fun had. I occasionally go back and read some of my faves.Lupin: One of the most creative co-mods I've ever had! Back in the day 🙂 I referenced Pangaea to the mods in the current newb game.
I remember a time we wolfed together too I think. Good times.aww. I miss the old crew days. So much fun had. I occasionally go back and read some of my faves.![]()
Plus, real ghostbusters was my first wolf game. You made me love the dark side and lying with flair. lolI remember a time we wolfed together too I think. Good times.
I....... there are no words.Plus, real ghostbusters was my first wolf game. You made me love the dark side and lying with flair. lol

I think Karabou def deserves special mentions or something because that was......well it was what it was haha
I mean, if this one goes well, I can backpeddle and periodically drop awards threads for prior consecutive years until no one gets the jokes/plays anymore.
This includes some of my greatest hits, wish it included Michigan though lol
Unfortunately I stopped playing like halfway through this so my noms will probably be limited to what I know from the first half of the games included
Ireland! Surely someone will vote our wolf pack in. Lets just all vote for the same person every day. No one will notice 🤣 And then whatever it was you pulled in that Stagg PM was nothing short of miraculous.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I only nominate #wolfsweeps
...the bar for village nominations is obviously lower 🤣
...the bar for village nominations is obviously lower 🤣
Just skimmed through new hampshire.....
😍😍😍

@SportPonies @StayingPositive2017 @SnowshoeDog143 @allieh8607 

😍😍😍
😍😍😍


@SportPonies @StayingPositive2017 @SnowshoeDog143 @allieh8607 

😍😍😍Yes, let's say that specifically@Animal Midwife for best village and best wolves, are we nominating those as collectives (say, the wolf pack from FrenchQWWarter) or individuals?
I don't remember. You'll have to ask him what he was onIreland! Surely someone will vote our wolf pack in. Lets just all vote for the same person every day. No one will notice 🤣 And then whatever it was you pulled in that Stagg PM was nothing short of miraculous.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
Best waffle: Cats MeoWW
So my count is probably off 2/2 beverages but my 2019 stats are:
Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony )), Edit: Now 5-6 (losing to chaos Mel in Food)
Wolf: 5-1!!! Ireland, Game Night, Mindhunter, American Horror, Cats (Neutral --> Converted). The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there! (New Hampshire)
Chaos: 0-1
Mod: 1-0 😊
Didnt count speed games
Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony )), Edit: Now 5-6 (losing to chaos Mel in Food)
Wolf: 5-1!!! Ireland, Game Night, Mindhunter, American Horror, Cats (Neutral --> Converted). The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there! (New Hampshire)
Chaos: 0-1
Mod: 1-0 😊
Didnt count speed games
Last edited:
So my count is probably off 2/2 beverages but my 2019 stats are:
Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony ))
Wolf: 5-1!!! (The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there!)
Chaos: 0-1
Mod: 1-0 😊
Didnt count speed games
17 games played? 😢😢
Remind me what happened in that game. Is that when you subbed in? I can’t remember one bit of any previous game hahaJust skimmed through new hampshire.....
😍😍😍@SportPonies @StayingPositive2017 @SnowshoeDog143 @allieh8607
😍😍😍
Remind me what happened in that game. Is that when you subbed in? I can’t remember one bit of any previous game haha
When I subbed in Snowy was dead and it was you, me, and allieh. We got blocked on NKs twice by barks then allie got drunk and got lynched lol. Then you got lynched and it was noob sub 1st game lone wolf. So i killed pippy but Strog tracked me and it was game over.
So my count is probably off 2/2 beverages but my 2019 stats are:
Villager: 5-5 (one win shared with Chaos (@PippyPony )), Edit: Now 5-6 (losing to chaos Mel in Food)
Wolf: 5-1!!! Ireland, Game Night, Mindhunter, American Horror, Cats (Neutral --> Converted). The 1 loss being a wolf pup sub... cant blame me there! (New Hampshire)
Chaos: 0-1
Mod: 1-0 😊
Didnt count speed games
Ugh, now I want to figure out my 2019 stats. I haven't updated my playing record since the beginning of the year.
You were such a good wolf pup. A true natural WW player.When I subbed in Snowy was dead and it was you, me, and allieh. We got blocked on NKs twice by barks then allie got drunk and got lynched lol. Then you got lynched and it was noob sub 1st game lone wolf. So i killed pippy but Strog tracked me and it was game over.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
...I don't want to know my stats 🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I decided I wanted to know my stats, originally to quantify my feeling that my game designs may be leaning wolf sided, but here we are because I couldn't sleep...I don't want to know my stats 🤣
Village: 6-6 - for further quantification, I think it's about 50/50 on losses where I was present at endgame and those where I was not. Was at endgame for 4/6 wins.
Wolf: 2-0 how did @cubsrule4e wolf SIX TIMES this year and I only did it twice??
3P: 2-0 (both with wolf assistance and one actually a shared win)
Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.
I missed 8 games this year and that makes me sad 🙁
Also just going through these games I feel like there was more balance in the force the first half of the year, and this latter bit has been mostly wolves. Support for the busy villagers theory I think - several of us started clinics, some of the newer players started vet school.
I decided I wanted to know my stats, originally to quantify my feeling that my game designs may be leaning wolf sided, but here we are because I couldn't sleep
Village: 6-6 - for further quantification, I think it's about 50/50 on losses where I was present at endgame and those where I was not. Was at endgame for 4/6 wins.
Wolf: 2-0 how did @cubsrule4e wolf SIX TIMES this year and I only did it twice??
3P: 2-0 (both with wolf assistance and one actually a shared win)
Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.
I missed 8 games this year and that makes me sad 🙁
Also just going through these games I feel like there was more balance in the force the first half of the year, and this latter bit has been mostly wolves. Support for the busy villagers theory I think - several of us started clinics, some of the newer players started vet school.
Cause I’m a purebred, obvs granny 😀
Oooh further quantification... I should break that down, but I think I’ve only made it to end game like 3 times max lol. A couple of those wolf wins I was basically carried by awesome teammates cause I died so early. I guess that’s what happens when you’re a wolf 1/3 of the time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm pretty sure before this year I had only been a wolf 10 times total so you've already wolfed half as much as I have 🤣Cause I’m a purebred, obvs granny 😀
Oooh further quantification... I should break that down, but I think I’ve only made it to end game like 3 times max lol. A couple of those wolf wins I was basically carried by awesome teammates cause I died so early. I guess that’s what happens when you’re a wolf 1/3 of the time.
I decided I wanted to know my stats, originally to quantify my feeling that my game designs may be leaning wolf sided, but here we are because I couldn't sleep
Village: 6-6 - for further quantification, I think it's about 50/50 on losses where I was present at endgame and those where I was not. Was at endgame for 4/6 wins.
Wolf: 2-0 how did @cubsrule4e wolf SIX TIMES this year and I only did it twice??
3P: 2-0 (both with wolf assistance and one actually a shared win)
Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.
I missed 8 games this year and that makes me sad 🙁
Also just going through these games I feel like there was more balance in the force the first half of the year, and this latter bit has been mostly wolves. Support for the busy villagers theory I think - several of us started clinics, some of the newer players started vet school.
lol... wow. I was right on and survived 3 times! 1 win villager (HoWWrses) and 2 wins wolf (American Horror and Cats). Yeah...
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I keep asking wolves to kill me before endgame and they keep refusing!lol... wow. I only survived TWICE!!!! 1 win villager (HoWWrses) and 1 win wolf (American Horror). Yeah...
I keep asking wolves to kill me before endgame and they keep refusing!
lol...actually i forgot cats! It was 3 end games exactly! Will edit
Stahp bragging dude! I've been a wolf like once + converted once, and I've played WW on here since uh... 2004 or 2005?I guess that’s what happens when you’re a wolf 1/3 of the time.
#totallynotbitter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stahp bragging dude! I've been a wolf like once + converted once, and I've played WW on here since uh... 2004 or 2005?
#totallynotbitter
And yet you try to call yourself a noob???
You've played more SDN WW games in 2019 than I have in 15 yearsAnd yet you try to call yourself a noob???

All I know about my stats is that I have about a 10x chance of being a wolf in @Karabiner13 games lol
If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure wolves have won most of my games, despite many complaints from wolves about being under powered/games being rigged for village.Mod: 3 village : 5 wolf - If we cut this down to the games where I was "head" mod, it's 2:3. Not really where I would like to be with my mod stats, so something to examine closely for future games.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Plants and Ski Weekend are the only ones village won, right? The only ones I remember anyway.If it makes you feel better, I'm pretty sure wolves have won most of my games, despite many complaints from wolves about being under powered/games being rigged for village.
Village record: 1-3
Village with a wolf pm because I never rand wolf record: 2-0
Overall: 3-3
Village with a wolf pm because I never rand wolf record: 2-0
Overall: 3-3
Villager - 38%
Wolf - 100%
3p - 66%
it's been a good year
Wolf - 100%
3p - 66%
it's been a good year
Ooooo do me! I've never been 3p so I guess you don't have to do that 🙁Villager - 38%
Wolf - 100%
3p - 66%
it's been a good year
Ooooo do me! I've never been 3p so I guess you don't have to do that 🙁
Cooplet, you should have a couple wolf wins with me!
We make a good team!Cooplet, you should have a couple wolf wins with me!
Villager - 38%
Wolf - 100%
3p - 66%
it's been a good year
Animal MissingNumbersWife. 66%/100% of how many outings?
60% of the time, I win every time.
I'm currently just doing games for this year so shouldn't take too long.Ooooo do me! I've never been 3p so I guess you don't have to do that 🙁
I don't even want to know my stats I think haha
It's probably very bad
It's probably very bad
I bet I've got like a 25% win rate overall because I have no reading comprehension and flip my lid over things I misread on thread
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Coop:
Villager - 45%
Wolf - 100%
Villager - 45%
Wolf - 100%
2/3 for 3p and 5/5 for wolf.Animal MissingNumbersWife. 66%/100% of how many outings?
why did you put them as percentages
So I can feel the losses in my soul.why did you put them as percentages
why did you put them as percentages
Animal LazyWife