Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do we vote again? PM?I have it set for Jan 12, 2020 AD 11:59:59 PST or something.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
How do we vote again? PM?I have it set for Jan 12, 2020 AD 11:59:59 PST or something.
Yep, just submit for as many (or few) categories you feel comfortable nominating in and we'll see just how deep this rabbit hole goes.How do we vote again? PM?
SameI didn't vote because I don't think I played enough games in this round to be fair
I didn't vote because I don't think I played enough games in this round to be fair
Didn’t you tot most of them though 🤔As well 🙁
I probably played a few, but the intensity of Supernatural wiped out my memory of past games![]()
Ack that's so many nooblets to choose from!I'm getting submissions from the 2019 noob game, so I guess I'll overlap that onto the list, but 2018 noobs are still eligible for nomination as well.
WhoopsI'm getting submissions from the 2019 noob game, so I guess I'll overlap that onto the list, but 2018 noobs are still eligible for nomination as well.
About what? I have the mind of a goldfish@Lawper @StayingPositive2017 you guys should submit nomination ballots!
every nom counts!About what? I have the mind of a goldfish
Nah I cant remember anything game wise. Just count all AMs noms double. I agree with her ideasevery nom counts!
If I run out of time I'm just going to submit myself in every categoryAbout what? I have the mind of a goldfish
Yeah, that'd probably allow for more submissions anyway so I'll move deadline to Jan 19.If I run out of time I'm just going to submit myself in every category
speaking of @Animal Midwife can I get an extension?
I haven't even submitted yet hahaNah I cant remember anything game wise. Just count all AMs noms double. I agree with her ideas
9 DAYS LEFTTWO DAYS LEFT
I haven't even submitted yet haha
I promise your thoughts are fine and would male this race more interesting.

Nice pair of boobies btw. I normally keep such comments to myself, but your avatar compels me.I dont know, there isn't a biggest traitor category for stagg in unknown
Don't suck.Any tips for translating all these skills I'vewastedspent 3 years developing? 🤣
My go to is to claim seer regardless and wring my hands together until they look away.I don't know where else to put this. i'm playing one night ultimate WW with my school friends later, and I'm almost...nervous...?
Often come off as guilty/anxious IRL even when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm also pretty quiet/bad at thinking fast out loud, so I am expecting I will be terrible at this haha. Any tips for translating all these skills I'vewastedspent 3 years developing? 🤣
Confidence is key.I don't know where else to put this. i'm playing one night ultimate WW with my school friends later, and I'm almost...nervous...?
Often come off as guilty/anxious IRL even when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm also pretty quiet/bad at thinking fast out loud, so I am expecting I will be terrible at this haha. Any tips for translating all these skills I'vewastedspent 3 years developing? 🤣
I don't know where else to put this. i'm playing one night ultimate WW with my school friends later, and I'm almost...nervous...?
Often come off as guilty/anxious IRL even when I'm not doing anything wrong, and I'm also pretty quiet/bad at thinking fast out loud, so I am expecting I will be terrible at this haha. Any tips for translating all these skills I'vewastedspent 3 years developing? 🤣
Confidence is key.
But there's no time for learning entirely new skills!When in doubt, just lynch cubs
Here we go again for REAL this time!
THREE DAYS LEFT
TWO DAYS LEFT
ONE DAY LEFT
What about meLawper submit a ballot or i'll break your kneecaps
Do boobies have kneecaps as such?What about me
I didn't make it mandatory to fill out every one (I, too, get overwhelmed by several fill-in questions). But the way I have this set up, at least one other person will have to agree with your noms for them to appear in the final voting. Nothing will get skewed or anything if you only did a few.It's too overwhelming for me. There are too many categories and I don't remember the games this year that well.
But I don't even know how to pick which ones I would fill outI didn't make it mandatory to fill out every one (I, too, get overwhelmed by several fill-in questions). But the way I have this set up, at least one other person will have to agree with your noms for them to appear in the final voting. Nothing will get skewed or anything if you only did a few.
Same though. I only selfishly remember my own sayings. Will probably scan threads later today and report back with what was funny to me.I'm stuck on best quote. Who can remember all the best quotes from the past year? I have a decent memory for things I read, but not that good.
The hounds will live on in our hearts (and be in the 2020 awards).I'm sad that dojo hound isn't eligible
But what if you forget or quit?Same though. I only selfishly remember my own sayings. Will probably scan threads later today and report back with what was funny to me.
The hounds will live on in our hearts (and be in the 2020 awards).
I wish there was a way to somehow export post data from all games within a time period and sort/filter by like count. Would probably bump the top ones up, but I don't think there's a way to do that kind of data mining on SDN.Same though. I only selfishly remember my own sayings. Will probably scan threads later today and report back with what was funny to me.
Well, I don't own this or anything. So if I get hit by a bus or something, someone else can always run the 2020 one. No worries. 😉But what if you forget or quit?
Coffee I don't know whether to feel flattered or confused by the implication we could quit this site if we wanted toOr what if other people forget or quit and then no one remembers the dojo hounds
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.