This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharmyy252017

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I just received my MPJE results today and found out I have passed!! I used to federal MPJE book to study (Guide to Fed Pharm Law, 9th edition, By Reiss & Hall) and a specific state book called (Pharm law simplified AZ MPJE, by Heckman). I studied about 4 hr a day for 2 weeks and focused on major concepts that I thought were good to know when working in retail. I did not really have any time line questions (i.e. how many years does this or that need to be kept on file.. etc..). But I did have a lot of theoretical questions. I also did the practice exam on RX-prep for the federal MPJE part, and skimmed through the book (spend 1 hrs on this book as it is similar to the book by Reiss and Hall). If anyone has any questions feel free to ask, and also I have the following available if anyone needs it:

RxPrep federal MPJE book - nothing written inside, brand new


AZ simplified MPJE book - compares AZ law to federal law


Please message me if you are interested in any of the above. Thank you!
 
Last edited: