-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to Basics WW: A Cycling Edition - Sign-Ups
Started by Karabiner13
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can't play, have to haul myself several states away, move apartments, and study for a big test in the upcoming week so I won't be a good player to have around 
Thank you for the tag though

Thank you for the tag though
NO NEVERSo. Many. Tots.
Quit it with all your irl stuff! 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to do like every other game. The anxiety is real! Plus ill be MIA this weekend
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wimp 😛I need to do like every other game. The anxiety is real! Plus ill be MIA this weekend
So. Many. Tots.
Quit it with all your irl stuff! 😛
At least we have enough members to chat, and defeat the dead and wolf chats! 😎
At least we have enough members to chat, and defeat the dead and wolf chats! 😎
Better hope I'm village and live forever... 😏
I'm in! Thanks for the tag 🙂
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
It's true I am 🙁Wimp 😛
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
This spec chat gonna be ballin' 😏
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
This spec chat gonna be ballin' 😏
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
lynch snowy! 
Thanks for the tag Kara, but I'm currently road tripping and won't be around. 🙁
Sorry, but I shouldn't play for a little while.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the tag but I'm going to hold off for a bit.
Also, mods should definitely assign some of the tots to be wolves. Just to mix it up 😏
Also, mods should definitely assign some of the tots to be wolves. Just to mix it up 😏
If there are any noobs lurking out there, this would be a great game to sign up for and get your feet wet. 🙂
And yes, this will be an excellent game to get your feet wet!
Are feet the only things that will be getting wet?

I'm in! Thanks for the tag 🙂
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11.
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
My first real PM buddy!!!
I promise I'll only call you a he twice this game!
Thanks for the tag! But also quite busy in the next little while 🙁
I suppose if you want to go ankle-deep, or calf-deep, you’re welcome too. But I just can’t handle that much right now.Are feet the only things that will be getting wet?![]()
Thank you for the tag, but I sadly decline. The last game I was in, I felt too old and too slow to defend/explain. I would love to spectate...I love reading thru the games!
Thank you for the tag, but I sadly decline. The last game I was in, I felt too old and too slow to defend/explain. I would love to spectate...I love reading thru the games!
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
"mom, dad, I'm quitting med school"So. Many. Tots.
Quit it with all your irl stuff! 😛
"It hasn't even started yet!"
"Internet friend told me to drop out and play WW professionally"
I like how your parents don't even blanch or ask "WHAT, WHY?" in this scenario. They just accept it and move onto the next argument."mom, dad, I'm quitting med school"
"It hasn't even started yet!"
"Internet friend told me to drop out and play WW professionally"
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
If the spectator chat gets any longer, we can each have our own cheerleaders!
I wouldnt know who to pick!If the spectator chat gets any longer, we can each have our own cheerleaders!
Thank you for the tag, but I sadly decline. The last game I was in, I felt too old and too slow to defend/explain. I would love to spectate...I love reading thru the games!
It's my baby!
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
13. Lady
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16.
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
13. Lady
I think if we have the same number of players and tots, we should each be assigned our own tot that is in our pm and we can talk to them. Sounds fun to me.If the spectator chat gets any longer, we can each have our own cheerleaders!
That would probably defeat the purpose of “back to the basics” thoI think if we have the same number of players and tots, we should each be assigned our own tot that is in our pm and we can talk to them. Sounds fun to me.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nah, still a basics game in every other way. It’d be like a noob game, except without that many noobs.That would probably defeat the purpose of “back to the basics” tho![]()
Does this mean I would be able to count someone as a manatee?!?! @finnickthedog THE TREE IS GROWING!!!!!!Nah, still a basics game in every other way. It’d be like a noob game, except without that many noobs.
Also lol with this many tots we should just convert this sign up to the hydra game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think Kara had bigger plans for the hydra game lol
This is a lot of tots though
This is a lot of tots though

I think if we have the same number of players and tots, we should each be assigned our own tot that is in our pm and we can talk to them. Sounds fun to me.
I approve of these ideas. School orientations and stuff be interfering!Also lol with this many tots we should just convert this sign up to the hydra game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would do this...Also lol with this many tots we should just convert this sign up to the hydra game 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Despite the number of tots, the hydra game will be another time
Looking to start Sunday. Roster will be closed Saturday
Looking to start Sunday. Roster will be closed Saturday
I think Kara had bigger plans for the hydra game lol
This is a lot of tots though![]()
I was just jokin about converting itDespite the number of tots, the hydra game will be another time

If it's starting Sunday, I can probably play. Going to a bachelorette party this weekend and that was holding me back from signing up.
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16. Allie
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
13. Lady
Cyclists
1. Crayola227
2. Jaboo
3. Pippy
4. Raf
5. AM
6. Skimble
7. Stagg737
8. cheat
9. bryndi
10. Dolphin
11. Snowy
12. genny
13. katashark
14. Sporty
15. WeimMama
16. Allie
17. Mad Jack?
Subs
1. PBC
2. Capri
3.
Spectators
1. Ski
2. Lawper
3. Mel
4. Mixy
5. MOOSE
6. Paws
7. finn
8. SAR
9. Coops
10. Coffee?
11. Killerleaf
12. Tartesos
13. Lady
We only need 4 more tots to be even 😀
Can take up to 3 more players if there are still people wanting to play
I just do not really understand the hydra thing
When I did it, I felt like it was almost MORE to keep up with because there was the thread + the hydra PM
Easier to just stay on top of stuff vs letting it build up, imo
That hydra game is also going to be hell to balance lol
When I did it, I felt like it was almost MORE to keep up with because there was the thread + the hydra PM

Easier to just stay on top of stuff vs letting it build up, imo
That hydra game is also going to be hell to balance lol
I just do not really understand the hydra thing
When I did it, I felt like it was almost MORE to keep up with because there was the thread + the hydra PM
Easier to just stay on top of stuff vs letting it build up, imo
That hydra game is also going to be hell to balance lol
I never realized you hydra'd. I enjoy it immensely. Then someone can tell me how convoluted I'm getting before the whole game burns down.
I also feel like it would be balanced the same as a standard game but with two players in the pm?
Yeah I liked it more because I had someone to talk things over with that I KNEW I could trust. And sometimes I missed things and my other head pointed them out.I never realized you hydra'd. I enjoy it immensely. Then someone can tell me how convoluted I'm getting before the whole game burns down.
I also feel like it would be balanced the same as a standard game but with two players in the pm?
And also I could vomit my tin foil and not be judged for it like I get on thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
mmm disagree a bit. You know those baking recipes where if you double it, it just doesn't come out quite right? Anyways, interested to see how karabeans pulls it off; I have faithI also feel like it would be balanced the same as a standard game but with two players in the pm?
mmm disagree a bit. You know those baking recipes where if you double it, it just doesn't come out quite right? Anyways, interested to see how karabeans pulls it off; I have faith
I thought this was a subtle WWhisk reference at first. I'm so addicted...
Me toooo!I thought this was a subtle WWhisk reference at first. I'm so addicted...
Ah the good old vomiting tinfoils. I sometimes do that to the mods too, but they probably hardcore judge me for it 😛Yeah I liked it more because I had someone to talk things over with that I KNEW I could trust. And sometimes I missed things and my other head pointed them out.
And also I could vomit my tin foil and not be judged for it like I get on thread.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tinfoils are fun thread decoration imo 
Hydras are interesting. I have many thoughts. But will probably save them for non-phone typing.
Hydras are interesting. I have many thoughts. But will probably save them for non-phone typing.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K