Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ye I'd still like to see literally anything useful from MsP
I admit I have been giving Frosty noob vision for now. Been enough content there to satisfy me for the moment.
Meh to the y chromosomes' contributions so far, dudes better step it up 😛
 
For instance I don't understand Flushy's village read on cubs which seems to be based on cubs reading barks village
Still fear there's white knighting going on but I know he's untouchable expect for questions (which of one he already has failed to answer) at this point.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 2: Fall Y'all Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (1) - AM

1/15

missing: (almost) ALL

Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Saturday, 9/26/20 (~34.5 hours)

tenor.gif
 
what are you even talking about with this white knighting stuff? I read her village. She was neutral. That’s still non wolf.
Whiteknighting means you already know someone is village (being a wolf and all) so, to look make yourself look good, and also potentially pocket the whiteknightee, you loudly state them as village/defend them from accusations so you're on record doing a pro-village thing. If said person should ever die then you can say "see, I told you they were village."
 
Last edited:
I know people will drag me over the NKA coals for even talking, but that Kill choice makes me think newer/Less experience/haven’t played in a while People for wolves. I know for several months people would never kill barks N1 because of what I stated above.
And who does that point you to?
 
Whiteknighting means you already know someone is village (being a wolf and all) so, to look make yourself look good, and also potentially pocket the whiteknightee, you loudly state them as village/defend them from accusations so you're on record doing a pro-village thing. If said person should ever die then you can say "see, I told you they were village."

well I didn’t exactly vehemently defend barks, just gave her as a solid village read And moved on. Flushy gave me a village read based on my read. So maybe he’s indirectly whiteknighting through me? Gotta be consistent.
Killer is a moot point anyway because no one even believes what we are saying.
 
well I didn’t exactly vehemently defend barks, just gave her as a solid village read And moved on. Flushy gave me a village read based on my read. So maybe he’s indirectly whiteknighting through me? Gotta be consistent.
Killer is a moot point anyway because no one even believes what we are saying.
Hence the slash. They don't have to go hand-in-hand. They're just the two behaviors that qualify as whiteknighting to me. You can't "indirectly whiteknight". It's always an intentional behavior.

Yes, it's moot in the same way that 2+2=5. Y'all can repeat it all you want but there's no place on this planet that it ever was, or ever will be, true.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some thoughts while I’m on my lunch break...
-i have no idea what to make of the cubs/killer interaction and I give up trying. I think it’s NAI at this point.
-would love to hear more from Stagg and MsP
-still feeling good about genny, dubz, and AM
-side eying cubs and cyndia. Still not the biggest fan of how cyndia’s vote went down but I accept her explanation and I want to keep an eye on her.

did anyone have reasoning to vote kata other than low posting??
 
some thoughts while I’m on my lunch break...
-i have no idea what to make of the cubs/killer interaction and I give up trying. I think it’s NAI at this point.
-would love to hear more from Stagg and MsP
-still feeling good about genny, dubz, and AM
-side eying cubs and cyndia. Still not the biggest fan of how cyndia’s vote went down but I accept her explanation and I want to keep an eye on her.

did anyone have reasoning to vote kata other than low posting??
I mean, I gave you my reasoning yesterday.
 
Since the theme here is school, and learning does rely on memory, and there seems to be some kind of memory glitch here, I believe that somebody has some kind of memory/search block/type mechanical thing. I mean, what would be worse than not remembering something at a critical juncture, like an exam?
 
Since the theme here is school, and learning does rely on memory, and there seems to be some kind of memory glitch here, I believe that somebody has some kind of memory/search block/type mechanical thing. I mean, what would be worse than not remembering something at a critical juncture, like an exam?
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here. Did something happen to you last night?
 
Since the theme here is school, and learning does rely on memory, and there seems to be some kind of memory glitch here, I believe that somebody has some kind of memory/search block/type mechanical thing. I mean, what would be worse than not remembering something at a critical juncture, like an exam?
no, the whole me and cubs remembering something that supposedly did not happen
Leans right now, during lunch:
Genny and AM as wolf. They just seem pushier, somehow. Just feels off.
Throwing everyone else in the village pile for right now.
ur testing me boi
 
no, the whole me and cubs remembering something that supposedly did not happen
I'm sorry, are you implying there is some in-game mechanic that would explain you and cubs having a shared hallucination?

Can we just get the data on this already so we can stop talking about it?

Leans right now, during lunch:
Genny and AM as wolf. They just seem pushier, somehow. Just feels off.
Throwing everyone else in the village pile for right now.
Please try harder because this is gross.
 
AM, I do not mean to upset you. I respect you as a veteran player. But something just feels weird with your interactions. Hence, thinking you might be wolfy.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some thoughts while I’m on my lunch break...
-i have no idea what to make of the cubs/killer interaction and I give up trying. I think it’s NAI at this point.
-would love to hear more from Stagg and MsP
-still feeling good about genny, dubz, and AM
-side eying cubs and cyndia. Still not the biggest fan of how cyndia’s vote went down but I accept her explanation and I want to keep an eye on her.

did anyone have reasoning to vote kata other than low posting??
Hey, those are some nice pockets you’ve got there. Mind if I slip in?
 
Also, regarding Frosty, she may be noobish, but this is also her seventh game.
I don't remove the noob goggles until at least game 10. Maybe 15. Or 30.

I feel like by game 5, tops, you should have figured out how to WW (unless you died in the first day in every game). I’d been giving frosty a pass D1 because I figured she was brand new with the couple questions she asked, but 7 is a solid amount.
 
I feel like by game 5, tops, you should have figured out how to WW (unless you died in the first day in every game). I’d been giving frosty a pass D1 because I figured she was brand new with the couple questions she asked, but 7 is a solid amount.
She has already contributed more content and actual opinions on people than several others who have been playing for much longer, so I just don't get the focus there
 
Others are contributing to conversation and appear to be trying to find wws. The other person that's just always weirdly sus to me is AM, but I just kind of always get that feel tbh, so I try not to take it at face value when starting out. WZ I'm getting villagey-feels on and genny and cubs at a weird middle ground for me, genny leaning a little village.
@Cyndia I'm not sure if you missed this post or what, because it sounds like you're saying frosty hasn't given any reads, when she definitely has
 
I already went digging on the Cubs and killer thing yesterday. I searched the word "cubs" in all posts by Killer and found nothing in terms of voting except for yesterday.

Honestly I think it's NAI and I don't think either is a wolf at this point.

Also the focus on FrostyS' noobiness is, I'm assuming, because in her first post she referred to herself as such
 
I think I’m gonna yeet cyndia for now... I don’t like her doubling down on frosty tbh.. however I do agree that I would like to hear from Killer and msp also
 
I already went digging on the Cubs and killer thing yesterday. I searched the word "cubs" in all posts by Killer and found nothing in terms of voting except for yesterday.

Honestly I think it's NAI and I don't think either is a wolf at this point.
I also agree that at this point the whole cubs killer thing is NAI so I hope we can all agree to stop focusing on it and instead focus on wolf hunting
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad