You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Back to SkeWWl - Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
He'll be watching you through the two-way tv.Okay but this sounds creepy. Is he in my bushes? Does he have binoculars?
Don't tell me what to do with my bushes and I won't tell you what to do with yoursThis is why you should keep your bushes neatly trimmed at all times.
Just keep your bushes off my property
I've got my eye on you
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't SAY that I'm still very traumatized by The RingHe'll be watching you through the two-way tv.
This drunk VMH thing is the best SDN entertainment ive had in a while!
Omg u guys
I never seered myself
What if I'm the wolf
Has the wolf call been coming from inside the house th whole timw
I never seered myself
What if I'm the wolf
Has the wolf call been coming from inside the house th whole timw
Idk bout y'all but this vmh is kinda sus
Don't tell me what to do with my bushes and I won't tell you what to do with yours
Just keep your bushes off my property
I've got my eye on you
Technically if my bushes were on your property... theyd be your bushes. Youre starting to slip!
ääääääääääääääääääääääääOmg u guys
I never seered myself
What if I'm the wolf
Has the wolf call been coming from inside the house th whole timw
Omg u guys
I never seered myself
What if I'm the wolf
Has the wolf call been coming from inside the house th whole timw
This evening has been quite revealing. Im glad I stayed up for it.
You called me Felicia, so I assumed the convo was over.After refusing to speak to me in PM, AM just called me a Boomer 😆 😆 Remind me to never attempt PM discussion (or any discussion for that matter) with her ever again.
Dubz be like
idk man
that looks more like SAR
idk man
that looks more like SAR
SAR is village yo, despite her steve harvey obsession. At least we think so. Will VMH come through to tell us for sure?
She will if Stagg doesn't want to die.SAR is village yo, despite her steve harvey obsession. At least we think so. Will VMH come through to tell us for sure?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Idk not gonna lie half of my night action to the mods was lyrics from the hokey pokey. I think I still did it right thoSAR is village yo, despite her steve harvey obsession. At least we think so. Will VMH come through to tell us for sure?
contingency lynch msP, again
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I read it during the game!Did u ever read Circe after my book game? Answers that won't make me sad only
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ugh SDN you suck
I like your cats, they're high quality cats. They deserved more likes than these heathens bestowed upon them
Yo this is fair. What if dubz is like... 11% of a cat
Only 11%?
So if Dina isnt lying, and Stagg isnt lying, and we have one villagey and one wolfy actor on dina, is the wolf stagg or vmh? Is there any way theyre both village? Cant be?
This is why you should keep your bushes neatly trimmed at all times.
Is this a double entendre? You pervert! (Also,
)She will if Stagg doesn't want to die.
But what if I want to die?
even with a migraine, that was quite entertaining.
night 5 closed.
night 5 closed.
@Animal Midwife , so do you think anyone tried to act on Dina last night?
Then resisting the wishes of the village is the right path to ensure that.But what if I want to die?
![]()
Better not have been you.@Animal Midwife , so do you think anyone tried to act on Dina last night?
sorry for the delay.
Night 5
The students felt victorious! They had found a non-student among them. Nightcaps all around for everyone!
When the students shuffled into class the following morning, they were met with a shock.
Dead are @vetmedhead (3rd year ophthalmology resident and affiliation seer) and @Dinashadow (2nd year bestie-mason)
It is now Day 6.
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT (9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm fantasy land) on Sunday, 10/4/20.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
8 players remain.
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
@ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
@vetmedhead - 3rd Year Ophthalmology Resident (village affiliation seer)
@Dinashadow - 2nd Year Best Friend/Mason
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
The students felt victorious! They had found a non-student among them. Nightcaps all around for everyone!
When the students shuffled into class the following morning, they were met with a shock.
Dead are @vetmedhead (3rd year ophthalmology resident and affiliation seer) and @Dinashadow (2nd year bestie-mason)
It is now Day 6.
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT (9pm central/8pm mountain/7pm fantasy land) on Sunday, 10/4/20.
A note on PMs: You may chat with anyone in your group. As requested, include mods if you so choose.
8 players remain.
PM Chat Groups:
Year 1:
@killerleaf
@Ms Procrastinator
Year 2:
@cubsrule4e
@Animal Midwife
Year 3:
@SARdoghandler
@Stagg737
Year 4:
@WildZoo
@genny
Expelled or Otherwise Removed
@katashark - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@Barkley13 - The Student Who Asks Way Too Many Questions During Lecture (neutral)
@Cyndia - 4th Year Student (vanillager)
@FrostySparrow - 3rd Year Student (vanillager)
@Dr. ForgotToFlush - 1st Year Student (vanillager)
@alissa14 - 2nd Year Student (vanillager)
@ddstothecor - 3rd Year Surgery Professor (vanilla WOLF)
@vetmedhead - 3rd Year Ophthalmology Resident (village affiliation seer)
@Dinashadow - 2nd Year Best Friend/Mason
Spec
--
~~~~**** Table of Contents ****~~~~
And the outting has occurred. @Stagg737 give me what I want.
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (2) - cubs, SAR
2/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: some peeps
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~34.25 hours)
MsP (2) - cubs, SAR
2/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: some peeps
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~34.25 hours)
@cubsrule4e what the heck was that note? Invincibility???
Ok so we can finally get off the vmh train now that she has flipped village.
Looking at you Cubs and Stagg
Looking at you Cubs and Stagg
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
....and Dubz?Ok so we can finally get off the vmh train now that she has flipped village.
Looking at you Cubs and Stagg
And the outting has occurred. @Stagg737 give me what I want.
I got blocked again, obviously. Did you not think that through?
Evidentally, you didn't or you wouldn't have been blocked at all. Give me a three-person, no more, no less, POE now.I got blocked again, obviously. Did you not think that through?
Anyway,
Vote Dubz
Obviously.
Vote Dubz
Obviously.
Evidentally, you didn't or you wouldn't have been blocked at all. Give me a three-person, no more, no less, POE now.
Does that include DDS?
....and Dubz?
I mean, whatever Dubz is, she isn't village so she didn't count
No.Does that include DDS?
So the blocker has to be either MsP, Cubs, or AM unless there are screwy mechanics I don't understand (always possible).
My guess is it's MsP which would be why DDS pulled the self sacrifice yesterday
My guess is it's MsP which would be why DDS pulled the self sacrifice yesterday
Is this a hard POE?So the blocker has to be either MsP, Cubs, or AM unless there are screwy mechanics I don't understand (always possible).
My guess is it's MsP which would be why DDS pulled the self sacrifice yesterday
Do you my feels now, or do you want me to actually analyze and get back to you?
It's day 6 and you don't need to analyze for reads any further.Do you my feels now, or do you want me to actually analyze and get back to you?
Is this a hard POE?
For the blocker, yes. For where I think we will find all wolves? No.
I'd like to yeet MsP and then try Dubz again because I think that could possibly be the answer. If it isn't, then Genny, Stagg, or you enter the POE. Which I'd probably organize as Genny/Stagg before you
Well, the blocker had no reason to interfere with a very transparent discussion last night. So if not MsP, Stagg dies.For the blocker, yes. For where I think we will find all wolves? No.
I'd like to yeet MsP and then try Dubz again because I think that could possibly be the answer. If it isn't, then Genny, Stagg, or you enter the POE. Which I'd probably organize as Genny/Stagg before you
It's day 6 and you don't need to analyze for reads any further.
This is so naive. This is why you end up soft vouching me when I’m a wolf...
Yeet MsP
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've never soft vouched for you in my life, choker.This is so naive. This is why you end up soft vouching me when I’m a wolf...
Day 6: Grumpy Cat: SkeWWl Edition Vote/Yeet Tally
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
4/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @genny @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator @WildZoo
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~33.5 hours)
MsP (3) - cubs, SAR, AM
DubZ (1) - Stagg
4/8
Leading: @Ms Procrastinator
missing: @genny @killerleaf @Ms Procrastinator @WildZoo
Yeet/vote will close at 10pm EDT, TOMORROW, Sunday, 10/4/20 (~33.5 hours)
I've never soft vouched for you in my life, choker.
Do I need to quote your dying words in Family Tree?
Current POE is Dubz, Genny, then you/MsP. I haven’t decided if Msp’s play overrides you showing your old wolf tell yet.
Ah, yes, another game you bussed. That wasn't a vouch, it was a read. And you will never leave the POE because you can't even tell me a single wolf. I've asked for 11 days and you won't explain anything or try to catch any wolves. So you're either a wolf or playing your worst village game yet.Do I need to quote your dying words in Family Tree?
Current POE is Dubz, Genny, then you/MsP. I haven’t decided if Msp’s play overrides you showing your old wolf tell yet.
Ah, yes, another game you bussed. That wasn't a vouch, it was a read. And you will never leave the POE because you can't even tell me a single wolf. I've asked for 11 days and you won't explain anything or try to catch any wolves. So you're either a wolf or playing your worst village game yet.
If you legitimately think this we really do need a reading comprehension game. @kaydubs, another point for comprehension game!
Only trust Stagg, genny, and dolphin. The rest are dangerous.
Idk, sounds like a soft vouch to me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 98K