Background check Email today. 150$?

Started by Dr.Payne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For other addresses, did you all put your current houses or apartments that you live in at school aside from your permanent address? If so, do we have to put every single address we have had during college? For example, I lived in an apartment my sophomore year and moved into a house for my junior and now senior year. So do I have to put both of those addresses?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For other addresses, did you all put your current houses or apartments that you live in at school aside from your permanent address? If so, do we have to put every single address we have had during college? For example, I lived in an apartment my sophomore year and moved into a house for my junior and now senior year. So do I have to put both of those addresses?

I just did permanent addresses. If you used an address for tax records, DMV registration, Social Security cards, voter registration, vehicle insurance registration, etc. you should include it.
 
Once the background check is completed, and you go in to sign the release forms, do you have to pick other recipients? or does it automatically go to the schools?