Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

But it's always D1 in this game
tumblr_mkp88tl0581rtdro1o4_250.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game #2
Lynch Round

an-apple-a-day-you-die-way-a-21855142.png

The following players have received hard cider: Pippy, AM, and Capri. This means they have either flipped sides, gained a new win condition, or learned new information about another player.

The following players have received applesauce: Mel and Barks. This means they have learned new information about other players.

The following players have received apple butter: Paws and Cubs. Nobody knows what this means.

It is now time to put that intel to work and lynch someone.
Lynch closes @ 2:05 PST/ 3:05 MST/ 4:05 CST/ 5:05 EST​

Roster:
1. @Melchizedek
2. @PippyPony
3. @Animal Midwife
4. @cubsrule4e
5. @Barkley13
6. @capri1722
7. @StayingPositive2017
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game 2 I'm Typing As Fast As I Can, Captain! Lynch Tally
AM (3)
- mel, capri, cubs
Barks (1) - pips
Pips (1) - Paws
Mel (1) - AM

6/7 voting, missing @Barkley13

Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST

tumblr_mw7es6cT6b1t11m4lo4_400.gif
 
Well if AM and I started the same affiliation and AM potentially flipped, I'm good with my AM vote.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game 2 I'm Typing As Fast As I Can, Captain! Lynch Tally
AM (3)
- mel, capri, cubs
Barks () -
Pips (1) - Paws
Mel (1) - AM
Paws (1) - Pips

6/7 voting, missing @Barkley13

Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST

tumblr_mw7es6cT6b1t11m4lo4_400.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad