You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
###unlynch am, lynch capri###
I don't think Mel is a good vote
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why###unlynch am, lynch capri###
I don't think Mel is a good vote
Oh well. It's time to die.
I'm a good apple
If barks and pippy are to be trusted, there's a bad apple between me and/or AM by the end of forbidden fruit round.
AM and I started the same affiliation
AM is in a group that could have flipped affiliations.
draw your conclusions.
If barks and pippy are to be trusted, there's a bad apple between me and/or AM by the end of forbidden fruit round.
AM and I started the same affiliation
AM is in a group that could have flipped affiliations.
draw your conclusions.
Lynch closed
I just want to be a bad apple 😢
Unlynch Paws
Lynch myself
Lynch myself
😉
(See what I did there?)
(See what I did there?)
And late lolUnlynch Paws
Lynch myself
Stole my thing? Is that what you did? 😉😉
(See what I did there?)
Dammit cheezit why you gotta be sketchballs
For your entertainment 🙂And late lol
Game 2 I'm Typing As Fast As I Can, Captain! Lynch Tally
AM (1) - mel
Barks () -
Pips () -
Mel (3) - AM, paws, cubs
Paws (2) - Pips, barks
Capri (1) - Capri
7/7 voting
Check your votes people!
Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST
AM (1) - mel
Barks () -
Pips () -
Mel (3) - AM, paws, cubs
Paws (2) - Pips, barks
Capri (1) - Capri
7/7 voting
Check your votes people!
Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST
Solid effort, but too late to count in the tallyUnlynch Paws
Lynch myself
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stop stealing my win conditionsStole my thing? Is that what you did? 😉
noStop stealing my win conditions
I even put in a fake slip saying "I used to be a good apple but now I am not," people!
No one even said anything about it 😢
No one even said anything about it 😢
I even put in a fake slip saying "I used to be a good apple but now I am not," people!
No one even said anything about it 😢
Why would I comment on that?
Sdn loads so slowly!!!!I even put in a fake slip saying "I used to be a good apple but now I am not," people!
No one even said anything about it 😢
DamnitWhy would I comment on that?
Was your win condition also to get me lynched?Damnit
Wait no, then you wouldn't have unlynched me
I'm a good apple. I didn't have additional win conditionsWas your win condition also to get me lynched?
Give us the results please!!!
Because i didn't think you would want to ruin my fun 😛Why would I comment on that?
Game #2
Results
You have lynched @Melchizedek .
He was a
Results
You have lynched @Melchizedek .
He was a
BAD APPLE
GOOD APPLES WIN!
...except for @capri1722 , who was a Good Apple who developed a strong urge to be turned into a pie and would have only won if she were lynched
... and except for @PippyPony , who was also a Good Apple who developed a strong urge to be turned into a pie and would have only won if she were lynched
Winners:
@cubsrule4e , a Good Apple
@StayingPositive2017 , a Good Apple
@Animal Midwife , a Bad Apple who turned over to a Good Apple at the end of the Forbidden Fruit round
Losers:
@Barkley13 , a Bad Apple
@Melchizedek , a Bad Apple
@PippyPony , a Good Apple who wanted to be lynched
@capri1722 , a Good Apple who wanted to be lynched
...except for @capri1722 , who was a Good Apple who developed a strong urge to be turned into a pie and would have only won if she were lynched
... and except for @PippyPony , who was also a Good Apple who developed a strong urge to be turned into a pie and would have only won if she were lynched
Winners:
@cubsrule4e , a Good Apple
@StayingPositive2017 , a Good Apple
@Animal Midwife , a Bad Apple who turned over to a Good Apple at the end of the Forbidden Fruit round
Losers:
@Barkley13 , a Bad Apple
@Melchizedek , a Bad Apple
@PippyPony , a Good Apple who wanted to be lynched
@capri1722 , a Good Apple who wanted to be lynched
DUDE. I tried:I even put in a fake slip saying "I used to be a good apple but now I am not," people!
No one even said anything about it 😢
- Joining what was clearly an ill-advised bandwagon on AM
- Saying I did not get info to maybe imply I wasn't a good apple anymore
- Straight up GHOSTING THE THREAD
I KNEW IT
Woot! Logic wins! Nice job paws
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I didn't do anything AM knew I was a bad apple cuz she started out a bad apple and barks said we had started out the same affiliation, that was pretty straightforwardDammit cheezit why you gotta be sketchballs

I did notice this lolStraight up GHOSTING THE
I'm personally cracking up that RNG wanted two players who both would only win if they died
Yes!!Woot! Logic wins! Nice job paws
Also overall impressed that y'all have managed to lynch a Bad Apple in both rounds so far
Ugh I couldn't figure out if it was AM or mel
Much to my chagrinAlso overall impressed that y'all have managed to lynch a Bad Apple in both rounds so far
I tried telling so many lies haha
Its okay, I was way off, I had Pippy and Cubs as bad applesUgh I couldn't figure out if it was AM or mel
It's hilarious that a bad apple could turn into a good apple
Did I point out actual lies or truths?I tried telling so many lies haha
Actual liesDid I point out actual lies or truths?
I never got any info of any kind, before or when I was supposed to
and I also completely forgot about my forbidden fruit haha it was that barks and/or capri were bad apples.
Nice work loland I also completely forgot about my forbidden fruit haha it was that barks and/or capri were bad apples.
All they need is some mentorship and strong adult figures to look up to 😳It's hilarious that a bad apple could turn into a good apple
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had been waiting for you to bring this up for this whole round loland I also completely forgot about my forbidden fruit haha it was that barks and/or capri were bad apples.
From my role PM:
Game 2
Capri - You are a Good Apple
Gonna use this if I get lynched again lol
speaking of being lynched...
Apple Pie: Your win condition has changed! You will now only win if you – and only you – are lynched.![]()
Ah ****
MOAR
HUNGRY
GIVE FRUIT
HUNGRY
GIVE FRUIT
wow thanks for the help really appreciate itand I also completely forgot about my forbidden fruit haha it was that barks and/or capri were bad apples.
I originally read my ability as ask about someone else's affiliation, not give mine away lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K