Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's interesting
tenor.gif
 
Game 2 I'm Typing As Fast As I Can, Captain! Lynch Tally
AM (3)
- mel, capri, cubs
Barks () -
Pips (1) - Paws
Mel (1) - AM
Paws (2) - Pips, paws

7/7 voting

Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST

tumblr_mw7es6cT6b1t11m4lo4_400.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game 2 I'm Typing As Fast As I Can, Captain! Lynch Tally
AM (2) - mel, capri
Barks () -
Pips () -
Mel (3) - AM, paws, cubs
Paws (2) - Pips, barks

7/7 voting

Lynch Closes 2:05 PM PST / 3:05 PM MST / 4:05 PM CST / 5:05 PM EST

tumblr_mw7es6cT6b1t11m4lo4_400.gif