Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so that's where you get itMy grandfather salts apples.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
so that's where you get itMy grandfather salts apples.
that part was not mentioned to me...with her affiliation.
My grandfather salts apples.
wat?okay
Unyeet Kras
Yeet Sunshine
you got bamboozledthat part was not mentioned to me...
it's how i got info on pippythat part was not mentioned to me...
As in, don't go along with her win con
Big dislike. I don’t think you’d get a win condition change and extra info about SAR. It sounds like you got a win condition change to winning if yeeted to me honestlyI am. But my win condition changed. I win if SAR wins, and SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted. I guess I could win even if I'm yeeted?
But what if you're a bad apple?But but her win con is that I must win ergo good apples must win
i have a folder on my iphone named apple crapCrap
false. I don't care which bad apple we yeetBig dislike. I don’t think you’d get a win condition change and extra info about SAR. It sounds like you got a win condition change to winning if yeeted to me honestly
I faileddddddATTENTION ALL, SMALL ERROR IN WRITE UP THAT IS BEING AMENDED. Pls see underlines:
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received hard cider: sunshinefl, SAR, genny. This means they have either flipped sides, gained a new win condition, or learned new information about another player.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received applesauce: Viscernable, AM, paws. This means they have learned new information about other players.
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received apple butter: Pippy, kras. Nobody knows what this means.
Well I'm not soBut what if you're a bad apple?

i did not. i got info.unyeet vis
after the new info that genny could have flipped
i haven't gotten a new pm yet? should i have?Paws, talk to me.
LIKELY STORYWell I'm not so![]()
Can confirm this but cannot confirm she didn't get anything elsei did not. i got info.
No, I just want to talk.i haven't gotten a new pm yet? should i have?
i already told you i was disappointedNo, I just want to talk.
you can check my pockets for cows, but they're empty.Can confirm this but cannot confirm she didn't get anything else
About what?i already told you i was disappointed
AM is finally gonna break up with us allNo, I just want to talk.
I am not allowed to directly quote mod PM, but it does tell me my win condition is I win if SAR wins, and that SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted.Big dislike. I don’t think you’d get a win condition change and extra info about SAR. It sounds like you got a win condition change to winning if yeeted to me honestly
that you wouldn't talk for an entire half gameAbout what?
I thought I was going to get info from you, and now I'm down one wicked embarrassing story with nothing to show for it LMAOyou can check my pockets for cows, but they're empty.
Well, I'm talking now. What do you think?that you wouldn't talk for an entire half game
okay so good apples vote for kras if you're worried it's a special "get yeeted to win" thing.i feel like sunshine and SAR are the new lawpy + BC
*************************
How did I miss that this was happening
****************I was driving from Maine to IllinoisDid I completely miss it?Yeet AM
But what if you're lying about one little apple slice and you actually only win alone?I am not allowed to directly quote mod PM, but it does tell me my win condition is I win if SAR wins, and that SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted.
SAR this should be so easy. Easiest win ever. I'm a bad apple, and Kras is a bad apple. All good apples pick one and we'll win together.
Neutral atm.@Animal Midwife how do you feel about sunny?
mwahahahahaI thought I was going to get info from you, and now I'm down one wicked embarrassing story with nothing to show for it LMAO
damn you Meats
well if genny is good she cleared pip which leaves visWell, I'm talking now. What do you think?
what win condition are you imagining then?But what if you're lying about one little apple slice and you actually only win alone?
I mean, I don’t believe you for the reason posted above, but I heard from a little wormy that at least one of SAR and kras is (or was) a bad appleI am not allowed to directly quote mod PM, but it does tell me my win condition is I win if SAR wins, and that SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted.
SAR this should be so easy. Easiest win ever. I'm a bad apple, and Kras is a bad apple. All good apples pick one and we'll win together.
Soloooooooowhat win condition are you imaging then?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.