Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wat.Ok, my forbidden fruit is that I have to tell somebody an embarassing story about myself. Who wants it?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wat.Ok, my forbidden fruit is that I have to tell somebody an embarassing story about myself. Who wants it?
lol, okmeeeeeee
so a lame intro from pips, nothing from AM, 2 jokes from SAR + a fishing trip, and another fishing trip from kras
But that was mine!
too slowBut that was mine!
you got the same fruit as kras?But that was mine!
Yes!you got the same fruit as kras?
does that not happen?you got the same fruit as kras?
oooh, send it to meYes!
you ask me like i've played this beforedoes that not happen?
That's interesting. Your on my list too. How do you feel about visPaws is a bad apple; I can feel it in ma bones
what was your first clue, the mushy apple pockets with a cow in them?Paws is a bad apple; I can feel it in ma bones
Ok can someone other than pippy who has played this before chime in then?you ask me like i've played this before
in the game I reviewed for preparation, people were able to RNG the same forbidden fruit.does that not happen?
....someween other than pippee... 😑Ok can someone other than pippy who has played this before chime in then?
pls sharemeeeeeee
I'll post it afterpls share
no, i want sunshine to share the second part.I'll post it after
ok so does that happen before the second half?I got a win condition change. I only win if @SARdoghandler wins.
whoops.FORBIDDEN FRUIT CLOSED
pls share
Yess I got your story but the image didn't work. (seemed like you attached one)I'll post it after
Kras is a bad apple.no, i want sunshine to share the
WHICH IS OBVIOUS FROM KAYDUBS' YEET OPEN POSTFORBIDDEN FRUIT CLOSED
I got a win condition change. I only win if @SARdoghandler wins.
interesting. Pippy is good.Kras is a bad apple.
well I got info Kras is a bad apple.Yeet a bad apple then
My info was that AM is a good apple
i think you're a bad apple.well I got info Kras is a bad apple.
After I shared with you.... booYEET KRAS
I am. But my win condition changed. I win if SAR wins, and SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted. I guess I could win even if I'm yeeted?i think you're a bad apple.
well I got info Kras is a bad apple.
my forbidden fruit was the win conditionHow did you gain a win con and get info on someone?
Or do I not understand how the game works lol
I am. But my win condition changed. I win if SAR wins, and SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted. I guess I could win even if I'm yeeted?
My grandfather salts apples.salt is for watermelon, not apples.
Oh noooo no nookay
Unyeet Kras
Yeet Sunshine
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.