Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********
play next round!
*********
*******
I don't really understand it, but...
Rick And Morty Im In GIF
******
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kras is bad
I am bad
I win if SAR wins
SAR wins if a bad apple is yeeted
if you are a good apple, pick one of us (Kras and I)
I think you’re pulling this out of your *** but I’m voting kras since the best lead I have is there’s better than 50% odds she’s a bad apple (at least one of her and SAR was bad at start and she didn’t flip)

yeet kras
 
@SARdoghandler
vote for kras! we win or lose together
I got info kras is a bad apple
kras didn't flip because their forbidden fruit was to send story plus affiliation
kras openly admitted to not realizing affiliation would be sent, and out them as bad
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@SARdoghandler
vote for kras! we win or lose together
I got info kras is a bad apple
kras didn't flip because their forbidden fruit was to send story plus affiliation
kras openly admitted to not realizing affiliation would be sent, and out them as bad
you didn't even say anything about kras's affiliation until i prompted you. i don't believe a word you're saying.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad