You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I don't know about weird win conditions, but I am going off the webs of info:
bad: Pippy, mayo, Lawpy
good: AM genny samac me kras
bad: Pippy, mayo, Lawpy
good: AM genny samac me kras
Despite my info I really think kras is 100% a bad Apple with that play.Can you join me on mayo? @samac too?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, or not.
Unyeet mayo
Yeet kras
Unyeet mayo
Yeet kras
unyeet lawpy
yeet mayo
yeet mayo
isss just wine plus tie-avoidanceDespite my info I really think kras is 100% a bad Apple with that play.
Game 3 Yeet/Vote Tally:
AM ()
genny (3) - mayo, Pippy, kras
mayo (1) - sunshinefl
kras (2) - samac, AM
Lawpy (1) - genny
7/8
leading: @genny
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~2 minutes)
AM ()
genny (3) - mayo, Pippy, kras
mayo (1) - sunshinefl
kras (2) - samac, AM
Lawpy (1) - genny
7/8
leading: @genny
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~2 minutes)
Oh sweet
Unyeet kras
Yeet mayo
Unyeet kras
Yeet mayo
omg I just didOkay, or not.
Unyeet mayo
Yeet kras
but I don't think kras is bad based off connection webs, or you both are
I moved. Hopefully not.omg I just did
but I don't think kras is bad based off connection webs, or you both are
Game 3 Yeet/Vote Tally:
AM ()
genny (3) - mayo, Pippy, kras
mayo (2) - sunshinefl, AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (1) - genny
7/8
leading: @genny
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~1 minute)
AM ()
genny (3) - mayo, Pippy, kras
mayo (2) - sunshinefl, AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (1) - genny
7/8
leading: @genny
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~1 minute)
unyeet lawpy
yeet mayo?
yeet mayo?
Alright loves. Not sure if it’s mayo or AN but good love.
come on samac
yeet genny
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If this ties again I'm just not giving results
if you don't change we all lose. vote mayo
because i'm a good apple and i don't want to lose
omg the baddies are gonna win
It's genny.
I don't play like this as a wolf!
I don't play like this as a wolf!
I'M SO CONFUSED WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW
Game 3 Yeet/Vote Tally:
AM ()
genny (4) - mayo, Pippy, kras, Lawpy
mayo (3) - sunshinefl, AM, genny
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy ()
8/8
leading: @genny
missing: --
Yeet/vote closed @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST
AM ()
genny (4) - mayo, Pippy, kras, Lawpy
mayo (3) - sunshinefl, AM, genny
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy ()
8/8
leading: @genny
missing: --
Yeet/vote closed @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST
Yeet closed
Legit think it’s kras.come on samac
I say "oh, deary, you are the most specialist villager in the whole village and your vote is precious."
As a villager I say "Yeet Genny, she is a wolf. She will eat your liver"
As a villager I say "Yeet Genny, she is a wolf. She will eat your liver"
well, with Lawpy's wolfy vote, genny is gonna get yeeted and the baddies will win
but isss notLegit think it’s kras.
I legit dont get the mayos votes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
your vote was useless there.Legit think it’s kras.
YEET SUNSHINYwell, with Lawpy's wolfy vote, genny is gonna get yeeted and the baddies will win
i caught another bad apple
y'all were supposed to yeet me LAST GAME
bro im goodYEET SUNSHINY
i caught another bad apple
So is the game over?
Did good apples win?
Did good apples win?
I don't really know the rules, but I'm having fun
bro im good
No youre bad. You just used my vote on you, replaced you with me and submitted that as your info
****
when I don't check PMs....and don't even know anyone's affiliation.... I'M JUST TALLYING!!!
****
when I don't check PMs....and don't even know anyone's affiliation.... I'M JUST TALLYING!!!
****
you mean did you lose?So is the game over?
Did good apples win?
I don't really know the rules, but I'm having fun
So is the game over?
Did good apples win?
I don't really know the rules, but I'm having fun
We won. We yeeted the bad apple
🤯 what?!No youre bad. You just used my vote on you, replaced you with me and submitted that as your info
but also yeet is closed you can stop lying. Im good.
I'm like 99% certain
no. i done told you already.
I thought she was good...@genny were you bad?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let's get this out now:
yeet sunshiny
krasky also bad apple
Good apples win! 🍎🍍🍏
Round 4 pls @vetmedhead @kaydubs🐶
![]()
My info is that kras and Lawpy started the same affiliation.
So if Kras is telling the truth, Lawpy is bad.
😳
I'm legit in suspense
I'm legit in suspense
Same
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K