You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Sudden Death WW Sign Ups & Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
But you didn't flip, pie slice
So this info is probs bad
Assuming sunshiny's info is true
Yeet mayoYou're a wolf
As usual. You don't like me making a joke at your expense and tunnel on obvious villager me.
Look at the gameplay. We can quarrel later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait, so you didn't flip?I was told I should trust Pippy. Pippy was told it was either me or Genny.
Yeet Genny.
Why? You're not the usual flavor of choker I've come to expect.yeet AM
Yeet genny
even though she told me a nice story
even though she told me a nice story
I got info that mayo and Lawpy are the same affiliation.
So Lawpy knows I'm telling the truth
Sorely lovelies didn’t know I was going to be in this round.
aw crap. you're a bad apple?Yeet genny
even though she told me a nice story![]()
i thought mayo flipped, missed the part where he claimed to get infoWhy? You're not the usual flavor of choker I've come to expect.
Why? You're not the usual flavor of choker I've come to expect.
I'm not sure what this means. I've only ever played village with you. You've typically misread me.
Why would mayo flipping make you vote me?i thought mayo flipped, missed the part where he claimed to get info
Yeet kras
Because although I love you the going from Brad Apple to fools Apple sounds like !
BS
Because although I love you the going from Brad Apple to fools Apple sounds like !
BS
I was talking to genny...I'm not sure what this means. I've only ever played village with you. You've typically misread me.
well you're a bad apple so...Well there's a bad apple between AM and genny 🤔
then mayo is a bad appleI got info that mayo and Lawpy are the same affiliation.
yes, that you're both bad applesSo Lawpy knows I'm telling the truth
that's fine eating round just startedSorely lovelies didn’t know I was going to be in this round.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That would say bad to good.
just too much alcohol into my day off.
just too much alcohol into my day off.
I was talking to genny...
Oh, carry on then.
The Heimlich article is a neat story fwiw
so mayo, lawpy, pip, and someone else?Why would mayo flipping make you vote me?
That would say bad to good.
just too much alcohol into my day off.
drinker's summary:
Genny and Sunny are bad apples
Lawpy and I are good apples
AM and I are feuding
so all I can know 100% is that I am good apple, and Lawpy and kras started the same.
Other good apples, do we believe kras about converting bad to good?
Other good apples, do we believe kras about converting bad to good?
But kras seems like she’s full of liesdrinker's summary:
Genny and Sunny are bad apples
Lawpy and I are good apples
AM and I are feuding
I know kras and 100% love her but don’t believe that.so all I can know 100% is that I am good apple, and Lawpy and kras started the same.
Other good apples, do we believe kras about converting bad to good?
I mean, I hope there's not still four. Don't know about Pippy but I'm pretty sure on Lawpy and mayo.so mayo, lawpy, pip, and someone else?
what did you get from the forbidden fruit round?I know kras and 100% love her but don’t believe that.
Probably fair, but I really was turnedoverI know kras and 100% love her but don’t believe that.
well you're a bad apple so...
then mayo is a bad apple
yes, that you're both bad apples
that's fine eating round just started
Why are you lying sunshiny?
I'm not lying. But Kras could be lying. All I know is you started the same.Why are you lying sunshiny?
TBH I got either mayo or AM is a bad apple.what did you get from the forbidden fruit round?
That’s a 50/50 shot.
for some reason based on last years post I still feel kras is a bad Apple trying to fill a win condition.
Why are you saying sunshine is lying but not me?Why are you lying sunshiny?
Why are you lying sunshiny?
I was basing it off of her saying that you and I had to be bad. I know I"m good and we are the same.
But if you, she and kras began the same and kras is the only one that changed, then maybe kras is the bad apple?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okay the only one I don't have written down is Genny. Did she say what her fruit was?
unyeet AM
yeet lawpy
yeet lawpy
Sorry. I wish I got a role on her but I didn’t.okay the only one I don't have written down is Genny. Did she say what her fruit was?
Why are you saying sunshine is lying but not me?
I was responding to her reply. I think you could be lying since i don't trust you or genny
okay the only one I don't have written down is Genny. Did she say what her fruit was?
i sent Pip an embarrassing story.okay the only one I don't have written down is Genny. Did she say what her fruit was?
unyeet AM
yeet lawpy
Oh come on really?
would you rather i yeet mayo?Oh come on really?
Pippy, we know that comes with affiliation. What is genny??i sent Pip an embarrassing story.
would you rather i yeet mayo?
I don't understand your thought process
@PippyPony
She yeeted me. So either she's a bad apple trying to get a good apple yeeted, or she's got a solo win condition.Pippy, we know that comes with affiliation. What is genny??
Sorry, wasn't sure if you wanted to so I figured why not? Why shouldn't I just dump someone into the middle of speed chaos?Sorely lovelies didn’t know I was going to be in this round.
Kaydubs is driving and if you think I'm capable of counting you are sorely mistakenvote count plz
wine messed up my tally
I'm barely capable of reading
oh man, so I have pretty much everyone connected. but it could either flip one way or the other since I don't know one other person to trust
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Game 3 Yeet/Vote Tally:
AM (1) - kras
genny (2) - mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (1) - genny
6/8
leading: @genny
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~5 minutes)
AM (1) - kras
genny (2) - mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (1) - genny
6/8
leading: @genny
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~5 minutes)
yeet Lawpy
Game 3 Yeet/Vote Tally:
AM (1) - kras
genny (2) - mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (2) - genny, sunshinefl
7/8
leading: @genny + @Lawpy
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~5 minutes)
AM (1) - kras
genny (2) - mayo, Pippy
mayo (1) - AM
kras (1) - samac
Lawpy (2) - genny, sunshinefl
7/8
leading: @genny + @Lawpy
missing: @Lawpy
Yeet/vote closes @ 8:30 PST/ 9:30 PM MST/ 10:30 PM CST/ 11:30 PM EST (~5 minutes)
I’m staying on kras because her Apple turnover seems like she’s just copying day 1 with that appple turnover stuff
Can you join me on mayo? @samac too?oh man, so I have pretty much everyone connected. but it could either flip one way or the other since I don't know one other person to trust
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K