Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do you know something we don't?
Just going alphabetically.
Consider yourself on deck
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
do you know something we don't?
my husband keeps asking why I'm laughing. I just say "the game"*********
Watching from a distance... Can't believe y'all and your love of TIES
But the win conditions in the first game gave me one heck of a laugh. My boyfriend didn't find it nearly as amusing.
Carry on
*********
sounds like a bad strategy. a bad apple strategy....Just going alphabetically.
Consider yourself on deck
it's mayo. or you.I just got info saying that either genny or mayo is bad
"Or" or "and/or"?I just got info saying that either genny or mayo is bad
Buuuut what if it's you, thoughit's mayo. or you.
Or"Or" or "and/or"?
i did not list that as an option.Buuuut what if it's you, though
*******my husband keeps asking why I'm laughing. I just say "the game"
I just got info saying that either genny or mayo is bad
I just got converted form bad apple to good apple
![]()
I mean, same, but for realzOr the other way around, because that is how I would lie about it
Because... You don't know if you're bad or not?.I'm told that I should trust Pippy, which is leaving me half confused
that's leaving me full confused, almost like you're making it up....I'm told that I should trust Pippy, which is leaving me half confused
that's leaving me full confused, almost like you're making it up....
My info is that kras and Lawpy started the same affiliation.
So if Kras is telling the truth, Lawpy is bad.
rich coming from the person who's voted me three games in a row nowAs a wise man once said
Tunnel harder
And the AI okays roll in.
You should know if he's bad or not soon. If this works the way it did last game.Because... You don't know if you're bad or not?.
Yes.are you sure this isn't retaliatory 🤔🤔
Yewasn't mayos village the previous game?
rich coming from the person who's voted me three games in a row now
AM be saltyConfused how it's AI?
It's AI for this particular game.Confused how it's AI?
let's goEverything has been sent out, if you all would like we can close Forbidden Fruit early and get straight to the yeetening
Confused how it's AI?
Well, I've got an even funnier joke coming.You weren't in one of my last two games.
You also tunneled on village me for days in the last game
I also placed a clear joke vote on youI like to joke![]()
You're both bad???Well, I've got an even funnier joke coming.
Well, I've got an even funnier joke coming.
you saw how well that went last gamegenny for the love of compote please act more creepy
During the Forbidden Fruit round, the following players have received hard cider: Pippy, mayo, kras. This means they have either flipped sides, gained a new win condition, or learned new information about another player.
It's a knock-knock joke.
You start
But you didn't flip, pie sliceWell there's a bad apple between AM and genny 🤔
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.